Have you experienced working with a platform designed by the broker itself?

Ethan.ishere

Jan 4, 2024
Would you ever try out such platforms? If you already have, I would appreciate you sharing some information regarding that experience.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Yes, I've traded via quite a few proprietary broker platforms - AGEA, Interactive Brokers, FXCM, Oanda. They all offered their custom platform at some period of time. The experience differed a lot from platform to platform. Why are you asking?

Ethan.ishere

Jan 4, 2024
Yes, I've traded via quite a few proprietary broker platforms - AGEA, Interactive Brokers, FXCM, Oanda. They all offered their custom platform at some period of time. The experience differed a lot from platform to platform. Why are you asking?
I have only recently experienced this and it wasn't all bad honestly. It was much simpler than what I had worked with up until that point and those were MT4/MT5. I kinda liked it but I am still having my doubts about it.
Thanks for the response btw Envivid.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
Yes, I am working with capitalcore and they have their own platform. It is based on tradingview which I have worked with earlier, it is working well. Also ninja trader platforms are interesting.