GAP Trading Technique

darthtrader7

Active Trader
Jun 27, 2010
Turn $100 into $1k
Turn $1000 into $10k

I know you've heard it a thousand times before. There are con artists and scammers when it comes to fast money. I''m NOT going into a long drawn out sell speech of why you should try my product. I keep it simple. I posted a copy of my trading statements with profits and losses which speaks volumes all by it's self. (Notice how no one else is willing to do this including the freebies.) If you believe that then proceed forward.

FAQ
Okay let's get all the obvious stuff out the way......
Does my technique work? DUH!

Why am I charging $100 instead of free like everyone else?
NOTHING in life is for free. Everything has a cost to it. Just not always in the form of money. Because I believe in capitalism and multiple revenue streams. Get paid for what you know. We all do it . If you don't agree then continue to go to work everyday but tell the accounting department to stop processing your pay check.

I don't live off your fees. I live off my trading profits. Which is why I'm only charging $100 instead of several thousand dollars like there rest of them.

Who am I?
I'm not running a business. I'm an individual trader, full time dad/husband and college student.(only because I'm bored, love knowledge, tax perks.) I hold no degrees or technical certifications. Started trading in 2003.Got laid off in 2007. Saved up my unemployment checks opened a trading account and been full time ever since.

Have you ever lost money?
Hell yes! 1K here, 5k there, 10k another 15k after that and so on.

Are you a millionaire?
Dam I wish! But I'm slowly working on it. I'm not rich or wealthy. I'm FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT. Basically I don't need a job to earn money any more. Greatest feeling in the world.

What do I get for the $100 fee?
My 5 trading techniques.
What they don't tell you about forex Trading.
What trading software platform I use. (or you can use your own)
Website training.
Website strategist I trust and use every day.

Option B: $50

If you already like your own technique but just want to learn my charts.

What's the catch?
Paying the fee. Don't be cheap on your road to financial freedom. You wasted more money on your own trading account, a bad date, computer equipment etc. Success comes with some risk. The formula for success is Preparation + Opportunity = Success.

What is the process?
Pay the fee.
I'll email you the techniques
You start applying them.
(email shawn_cofield@hotmail.com)

**** Be smart about it if you have any doubts. Setup a demo account and apply my methods first before you trade with real money.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG