FXCC Feedback

I'm think about opening a Live account with FXCC. Anyone have experience with them? They say "free VPS with Standard Account." Is that so or is there a lot limit/mo requirement? Just looking for some feedback about experience.

Forget it. They don't like my US Passport, although I'm a legal resident of Mexico. LOL BUT, I'm still looking for a new broker. My needs are simple, A VPS, Debit Card and MYFX access. If you know of one that will accept a Gringo, let me know.

Last edited:

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
I have more on FXCC.
I ran an identical Algo on FXCC and Vantage. Everything was good until I got a pop up telling me that my account would be transferred to the Caribbean entity.
I thought nothing of it until I started getting a string of wrong orders in direction and worse was that it was not the same trading that I was getting with the other BrokerVantage.
My resulting draw down made me examine more carefully what was going on, and sure enough the same thing took place later with this Broker, but again not on the other, and it was again heading for second Draw Down. The settings and Algo was exactly the same in all respects. Very suspicious I think, was this the result of the Broker location change - what else?
If you think that a no dealing desk is always the answer, think again, and when you are advised of a change in account location especially to an offshore, you must know what will happen next!