Forex rebate and How to get benefited with this.

omorsharif

Trader
Apr 27, 2012
London
fxcashzone.com
There is nothing new to say about forex because expansion of internet and various forum,seminar helps to know about forex.But many people do not know about forex rebate and how to benefited with this.
So I will discus with all of you about forex rebate.

What is forex rebate?

In a simple words a partial refund to someone from forex broker who has paid too much money for their trading -it’s called forex rebate,

Rebates are not offered direct from broker it is offered from partner. Forex brokers pay partners for advertising or marketing purpose and partner back a large portion of the commissions to customers who had opened a trading account through the links provided at the websites of these referring companies.

It is simply because you ALWAYS get some pips per each trade, you don’t have a problem with the trade if you loss or profit your rebate will grow with trade and never less. And of course forex rebates can lower your transaction cost,

How much income can be by rebate?

It is depend on your broker and your trade, Ex.. if broker rebate rate is 1 pip and you trade 10 lot than you will get $100 .

I'm a good trader, Have I need rebate?

Of course you are trading for money, if you are a good trader it will be a certain source of new one.

And A new trader can increase his profit with rebate.

How long will I have forex rebates?

As long as you do forex trading the more days you will get rebate.

What can I get from fxcashzone.com?

• Certainty of getting money every month.
  • Rebate given on fixed date
  • 24/7 phone and e-mail support
  • You customize the system to get money. Ex.. Liberty reserve, money bookers, bank and hand cash.
  • Selecting a broker is fully up to you or you can get the rebate in your own broker where you are trading on.

So why are you waiting? Lets join and start earn. Fxcashzone.com

N.B: to get forex rebate register with fxcashzone and send your information us..