Forex Prediction Formula

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
We have a mathematical equation that predicts any currency pair and works on most time frames. The formula comes with easy instructions, examples and lifetime support. This is NOT some cheap EA or worthless technical indicator. It is used for manual calculations and trading. Check out our site for complete details and start predicting Forex now.

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
Thank you for the consideration. However, this is not an automated system like the other ones on your site. It is used for manually calculating and entering orders.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Thank you for the consideration. However, this is not an automated system like the other ones on your site. It is used for manually calculating and entering orders.

That's partly why I suggested it to you...Great Trading Systems is about automated, mechanical and systematic trading systems. Any method that performs consistant method of entry and exit will come under those headings. My readership just want decent real, honest trading methods.

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I understand what you mean. If you are interested in making a review I would suggest you get in contact with them directly. I work with them but do not have the authority to do something like this.