eurusd

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
//---- please feel free and comfortable positing any such comments or charts in interactive style.....

the surprise, at least to me, march 3, 2020 fed rate cut might have my thrown my eurusd thinking off here and for sure has my trades in a tight spot.....

the weekly downtrend line carried the most weight in my decision, which is technical.... fundamental reason's also exist.....

monday, began shorting at the eurusd weekly downtrend line as seen on the 240 chart.... after 10 days the 240 chart began showing it's first technical weakness.....

additionally, the daily count of jjma, jfatl, alma, qqe, ao, macd were approaching 9, which is high and usually signals at least a retracement.....

all was well until tuesdays rate cut.....

my combined trades as of this post are negative...... but still believe in my original technical thoughts.....

and again, please feel free and comfortable posting any such comments and/or charts in interactive style..... demo or live..... with trades or not......h
//----

eurusdts-w1-equiti-uk-limited-weekly-down-trend-line.png

//----

eurusdts-d1-equiti-uk-limited-weekly-down-trend-line-as-seen-on.png

//----

eurusdts-h4-equiti-uk-limited-reasoning.png

//----

eurusdts-h4-equiti-uk-limited-on-goining.png

//----

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
tuesday's fed cut spike created the troublesome 1.095 fractal..... that needs to be broken.....

the 240 chart seems to favor at least a retest of the fed spike high..... normally, the bar time required to test might assure the week being negative....

however, tomorrow is nfp, unemployment rate and hourly earnings.......

better than expected numbers combined with the possible resistance of both the weekly downtrend line and round number 1.1200 would help....

price bounced off that supportive 1.095 fractal within a fraction of a pip wendsday..... so obviously somebody knew it was there and had the money to prove it..... h
//----
eurusdts-h4-equiti-uk-limited-potential-retest-high.png