ESTOY SIENDO ESTAFADO POR GO4REX

Apr 22, 2023
GO4REX tengan mucho cuidado con esta broker, es un gran estafador son mentirosos y esperan hasta el último momento para hacerte ver que has sido estafado.
Al parecer las cosas van muy bien pero cuando deseas hacer un retiro de tu dinero ya sea capital o ganancias, de inmediato cambian su conducta hacia ti, dejan de ser las personas amables y se transforman en personas agresivas e irrespetuosas, además de que tratan de no darte tu dinero por ningún motivo y no te lo van a dar.
Mucho cuidado con estos estafadores.

Teddy Martel

Trader
May 22, 2023
ESTIMADOS TAMBIEN FUI ESTAFADO POR GO4REX.COM , NO ME DEJAN HACER RETIROS, SON UNOS ESTAFADORES, SOLO TE PIDEN DINERO Y JAMAS PUEDES RETIRAR AUNQUE TENGAS GANANCIAS, YO INVERTI 8000 DOLARES Y TENGO DE GANANCIAS 18000 PERO NO PUEDES RETIRAR NADA

Teddy Martel

Trader
May 22, 2023
fxstrategy is a scam

FXtrategy is a scam broker, they promise you high profitability, they pressure you to deposit more and more money and when you want to make a withdrawal, they ask you for more deposits to validate your account and you can never withdraw, many people call you doing They will pose as managers, assistants from different areas send you emails and WhatsApp, they threaten to close and block your account for 10 months, in my case they have withheld $4,586 dollars and I have practically no hope that they will return anything to me, they got into my account current from the Santander bank and they stole 3000 dollars from me, I request your help I had to request credits from the bank to be able to make this investment, I am really desperate, if I need more information I have how to try all the aforementioned.