Emotion vs. Patience

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
In trade I rarely do my emotions and never regret the decision that has been taken. I'm always relaxed and waited patiently for the benefit of my trade. Be fair when trading, I always smoke and drink coffee so my emotions not to mess up my trade.

I think that most of the trader wants to control their emotions during trade but they cannot do it properly so those who are being loser in this market, they should take patience in rush situation and it will be wise of us............

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Patience is one of the key aspects of successful trading together with discipline. It is vital to be patient if you want to succeed long-term.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
We can not get rid of emotions during trading how ever we can have some control on them . developing patience in us will low the influence of emotions on trading decisions. We can run with positive emotions to get maximum benefit from forex market.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
In most cases, colossal positivity tend to be more tempting but harmful than colossal negativity, especially when it comes to irrational thinking. It’s helpful not to be too happy when there is colossal positivity. People tend to open illogical trades after the markets have smiled on them for a long time.

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
You know, sometimes even the most experienced trade may have mood swing at some issues. I think no one is excluded from this problem, but the good thing is that it can be managed.

Aug 7, 2013
patience is a great weapon for any trader , if he can keep patience in his trade then he will win must there is no doubt , so you have to trade with patient must, otherwise you can lose your money

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
patience is a great weapon for any trader , if he can keep patience in his trade then he will win must there is no doubt , so you have to trade with patient must, otherwise you can lose your money

Traders earn money, only gamblers win.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Patience is in benefit in all the situations. we may win some times with emotional trading but this is not for ever. For profitable and successful trader it is necessary to learn patience before and during tradings.Ptience make u sresponsible trader who can well anlayze market before enter and decides right time to exit.