DAX PIPMASTER TRADING SYSTEM

dax version of pipmaster to trade dax, only difference to template in post 1 is the new indicator for dax

Use above forex system for dax from post 1.

High probability indices system.Last week I made 500 points on DOW/DAX/CAC/FTSE.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=11341701#post11341701

This indices system can be used for Dow, S&P ,ftse uk100, fra40.

I very rarely trade forex , I mainly trade indices.

I added indices strength meter and changed template.

Overnight range 10:00 pm to 08:00 am GMT for DAX

DAX opens at 07:15 and FTSE opens at 08:00 GMT. Do no not trade for first 30 minutes until FTSE opens and market settles.
S&P opens at 14:30 GMT. Do no not trade for the first 30 minutes, until markets settle.
Do not put on trades, you have no interest in managing with less than half an hour to go until the end of session.
Monday mornings: After 10 am U K time (Indices can be traded from 10:00 am to 13:00), but for indices and oil after 15:00 hours when U S session opens. No trading on indices from 13:00 to 15:00.

Trading DAX and FTSE - Compulsory filter
They have to trend/move in the same direction in order to place an order. Look also at DOW and S&P; they have to move as well in the same direction. This does not mean set ups have to be valid on the other instruments; it means they just have to move in same direction. (S&P/Dow is more important than FTSE)
If FTSE and DAX are not moving together, then either FTSE or DAX orders are valid, only if S&P and DOW are moving together.

DAX opens at 07:15 and FTSE opens at 08:00 GMT. Do no not trade for first 30 minutes until FTSE opens and markets settle.
S&P opens at 14:30 GMT, so do not place new orders between approximately 12:30 and 15:00, until direction is clear.
If there is no news, do not open new trades on indices 1 hour before USA opens.
Trending definition: prices must be above lwma 18 for longs or below mas for shorts on 30 MIN (with slope, channel and trend line).
Rules 3.1, 3.15 and 4.1 will invalidate the compulsory filter (rule 3.12). It applies if DAX, FTSE, S&P and DOW are trending in the same direction.
Do not open new DAX position after 110 pips made in one day.
Do not open new FTSE position after 75 pips made in one day.
Always use s and p supports , resistances , trend lines and channels to trade ftse /dax /djia
The system set ups must valid on the instrument as high probability example :eek:n ftse it has to be valid on ftse (not s and p , dax , dow , nasdaq.One more indicator for indices, they must all be aligned, trade mainly longs, shorts get chopped often.

Dax is very choppy, wild and unpredictable.Wide stops ,higher time frames and indices correlations are important.I made special indicator for dax , change the indices name only..It must be aligned with U S indices and UK100 in same direction

The indicator will look at all indices before entry, if they are all aligned upwards buy.Sells have only <35 % chance of profit.Longs have . 35 % + chance of success.If you apply high probability indicator and correlations .You will find greater than 50 % success rate with this indicator and system, if you are wired to follow systems, and not to lose psychologically and emotionally.

enclosed word document , read indices relevant rules /information

My custom indicator gives a reading on the overall strength, based on divergences , it reads all the indicators

All indices will tell me if indices is strong or weak.

Attachments

• template.zip
    703 KB · Views: 8