Computer acting strangely

markjeen

Active Trader
Jan 25, 2010
hi guys,

last night while i was trading something has happened to my laptop. my mouse left click is working as right click and whenever i click it shows me popup menu for windows. whereas my right click is dead, it does nothing. also i have to wait for very long to be able to click on something e.g i waited 5 minutes before being able to click new thread button in this forum. i am really pissed off. please help me with this. thank you.

diffuse

Active Trader
Jan 30, 2010
I this is either a virus problem or hardware problem. Check if your USB is properly connected as well, some time if it isn't tight, you get these strange mouse errors

gnike

Trader
Feb 13, 2011
That was puzzling. I've experienced mouse problems too, before. I just restarted my computer and all was well again.

rozer.ben0

Trader
Sep 15, 2011
in this happens to you i think you are doing changes in the control panel section first restart your laptop and then check the problem is solved or not if not then go to control panel open the mouse and other device menu and then you will be able to select what you want to use for selection and what you want tom do with right click and left click

Neo

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
A restart resolves 90% of the issues, something could of just ran wrong, got corrupt or just stopped working.

If it does it again then I'd say its probably hardware and not the software and you'd probably be best off replacing it.