Compile indicators for MA 3rd gen.

Arvidsson

Trader
Sep 5, 2013
Hello,
first I want to apologize for my bad English ;)
I hope someone can help me :)

I'm currently trying the trading to implement approach of Dr. Manfred Dürschner (http://www.vtad.de/node/1441).

Unfortunately up to now I could not find the indicator completely - well, however the items (see Appendix).

1) I could adapt The moving average (3.0) well to the in the description given settings.
2) The "Aroon Oscillator" should be applied to the moving average (3.0) - but it's programmed on the FX course. Unfortunately, I do not have found the solution in the program code - because unfortunately I have not a lot of experiences in MQL4.
Can that be easily changed?
3) I have the same problem at the "Inverse Transformation Fisher" Indicator. This should be applied to the Aroon oscillator, not on the course.

Can someone help me there? :)

Thank you very much already in advance! :)

Attachments

• Indikatoren.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 37

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
So, you want both Aroon Oscillator_v1.mq4 and SVE RSI I-Fish.mq4 to take the output of 3rdGenMA.mq4 as their input instead of price? Try looking at iCustom() function in MQL4. It should not be too hard with Aroon, but will be rather tricky for Fisher.

Arvidsson

Trader
Sep 5, 2013
So, you want both Aroon Oscillator_v1.mq4 and SVE RSI I-Fish.mq4 to take the output of 3rdGenMA.mq4 as their input instead of price? Try looking at iCustom() function in MQL4. It should not be too hard with Aroon, but will be rather tricky for Fisher.

Thank you for your reply :)

No, the SVE RSI I-Fish.mq4 should take the output of the Aroon Oscillator_v1.mq4 as its input.

I had a look on the code of the Aroon Oscillator_v1.mq4 - but i do not understand where the Aroon Oscillator get the input. Maybe the "IndicatorBuffers(6);
SetIndexBuffer(4, HighBarBuffer);
SetIndexBuffer(5, LowBarBuffer);
SetIndexBuffer(3, ArOscBuffer);
SetIndexBuffer(0, ind_buffer1);
SetIndexBuffer(1, ind_buffer2);
SetIndexBuffer(2, ind_buffer3);" ?

And have I to compile the three codes/indicators into one or can the Aroon Oscillator work with the output of the 3rdGenMA though it is not in the same code sheet?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
No, those lines define the indicator buffers for Aroon Oscillator. Some of the buffers are used internally, others are its actual output. They have nothing to do with its input.

Aroon takes its input from the price. Only these two lines define its input:
MQL4:
  	     HighBarBuffer[i] = Highest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, ArPer, i); 	//Periods from HH  	   
  	     LowBarBuffer[i] = Lowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, ArPer, i);		//Periods from LL

The first line finds the highest value of all bars' highs on the given period. The second line finds the lowest value of all bars' lows for the same period.

Last edited: