Choosing the Best and Most Reliable Economic Calendar

bella2175

Trader
Jan 20, 2019
Hi all,

Which calendar should I use and follow? I ask because there are many out there and not all of them are the same. Some have different interpretations on the impact level (yellow, amber, red), and sometimes others have more countries listed. Doing a Google search shows up several of them - but which to pick? Even there are some that are as iPhone apps, which is kind of cool.

Thanks for any advice or input here on which one is the best and most reliable :)

Thank you!

bella2175

Trader
Jan 20, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for this great blog post … now which one do I rely on since they all have different economic events per day reported, and they all have different opinions on the importance level … so, who’s right? Thanks!

P.S. can you add to your blog post forex calendar apps? There are two I know of.

- Bella

bella2175

Trader
Jan 20, 2019
Hi all,

So EarnForex has a great blog comparing forex calendars: https://www.earnforex.com/guides/top-forex-calendars/

But what’s missing is to compare them based on similarity of events listed and announcement importance, since they all differ.

So anyone here know which one we should all rely on, or is it just that they all have differing opinions and you should pick whichever aligns with market reaction best?

Thanks!

- Bella

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks for this great blog post … now which one do I rely on since they all have different economic events per day reported, and they all have different opinions on the importance level … so, who’s right? Thanks!
The one which suits your needs.
P.S. can you add to your blog post forex calendar apps? There are two I know of.
The linked guide reviews 8 mobile calendar apps.

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
I have always used FXHours as it's a nice easy to use app on the phone. I wasn't aware there was differences though... I will have to have a look into this now too.