Black Obsidian - A Master of Forex EA

Jan 27, 2018
black-obsidian.org
Many of us believe that manual trading is best & algorithmic trading is a foolish things to do. However, most of the cheap & untested EA might be a waste of time.

I have used many forex ea in my early forex life. 200-300 forex ea I have tested until now. And almost all of them are highly profitable in short term (3-6 months), but they eventually blow up an account in the long run (5-6 years).

And, another most important part is that, If a forex ea claim to earn high return on investment (ROI) is certainly a scam! Why because i have been trading since long time & now i know, its totally impossible to keep up high return on investment (ROI) in the long run i.e. 5-6 years straight. Impossible. Otherwise we all would become billionaire like Bill Gates.

So, the true fact is, in the long run if you can survive your average monthly ROI will be 1-2%

And, this is the reality. In forex it doesn't matter how fast you can run, rather all does it matter how long you can survive.

In the end, I am going to represent our long awaited Algorithmic trading solution "Black Obsidian" a perfect companion for new & experienced forex trader. Which has built in 13 years of trading experience.

See for yourself - Black Obsidian
Price start from $675