Binary or Forex?

Robin Utthapa

Active Trader
May 22, 2016
Forex and Binary are two of the biggest online businesses in the world, it’s obviously very similar since both are ways of trading, but still quite different in how they work out, so what do you guys feel is better? I love doing both at the same time and thanks to Alpari broker, I am allowed to do both at same platform, as they are a rare Forex/Binary company and that too one of the best in both departments, so for me it’s so easy to do anything I wish with them and greatest part is their overall structure which we can see from here http://alpari.com/en/company/, as this shows how good they are and doing anything with them is profitable!

MdJamalMolla

Master Trader
Jul 17, 2014
Bangladesh
In my view, it depends on what you are comfortable with and what you have more liking for, I am more comfortable with doing Forex trading, so I prefer that but if you like Binary more than do that it’s just common sense to me. I do think that finding right broker in Binary is 3x tougher to say Forex. I am fairly lucky to have FXOpen in the box seat for me given their all-round facilities and features, I am able to work out things pretty nicely especially to put it with their spreads starting from zero while so many more benefits like seen here https://www.fxopen.com/en/trading-accounts/, I don’t think it gets better than this.

Danish Faridi

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2016
I had bad picture in mind when it was about Binary, but thanks to FreshForex, it all changed since just recently they have launched amazing Binary Option system, so now we can do both Forex/Binary easily through their latest avatar of FreshOption, it’s simply fascinating and no need to make choices now.

Oct 22, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think fair amount of money is present in both so next is what is better for us and what we find easier to do. I pick Forex for the global reach and to do with been wider reach. However, it’s vital that whether we do Forex or Binary we do it with broker that we could trust and one that is good enough. I only prefer Manhattan Global Markets; it’s not one that offers bonuses or some of the features mentioned above, but the thing they offer is simplicity and non-complicated system which helps us getting what we deserve instead of pulling rabbits out of the hat and ultimately leaving us with nothing.