BestForexCashBack.com - Get the Highest Forex Rebates for Every Trade

Oct 7, 2013
I know some of the members here are already familiar with BestForexCashBack.com and the services we offer. So this is for those that haven't yet discovered the joys of getting paid just for your normal day to day trading. I am very proud to introduce BestForexCashBack.com here.

I should also thank Earnforex.com which is one of the leading forums in Forex that provide this opportunity for us.

Who is BestForexCashBack.com?

BestForexCashBack.com is "introducing brokers" (aka. an "IB" which you may have heard around the internet!). IB's get paid for referring clients to various brokers. A lot of IB's will keep their profits, but BestForexCashBack.com is very kind to not only share their profits, but share a huge proportion of them.

This means that if you choose to either signup to an account using BestForexCashBack.com, or contact your broker to transfer your account to BestForexCashBack.com, you will be able to start receiving cash whenever you like based on the volume which you trade.

How Much Can I Get Paid?

That depends very much on how much volume you are trading (how many "lots" you trade). You can go to our website @ BestForexCashBack.com for more details of every broker.

Why do we recommend BestForexCashBack.com?

In short, all we can say is we have not heard one complaint about our service from the time we have been active and by following us for a few months you can easily see this too. We pay out, and we pay out at extremely competitive rates, you cannot find any IB can compete with our rates. Our company also has ethics of honesty and integrity. As always, it's not just about the money for us- we are all here to have win-win game and also gain from our trading after all- the focus is on the trading figures, nothing else.

You can get rebates from BestForexCashBack.com if you are with or intend to open an account with any of the following brokers: Mayzus, Exness, RoboForex, HotForex, FxNet, IronFx, Forex4you, FxOpen, NordFx, InstaForex and FiboGroup.

You can also compare your rebate broker by visiting here

BestForexCashBack.com is a member of this forum and will be at your service if you have any question.

BestForexCashBack.com – Get the Highest Forex Rebate for Every Trade.

--
Kind Regards,
Support Team
BestForexCashBack.com

little-tree

Trader
Oct 17, 2013
You said i can get highest rebate??But i still don't know how much will you rebate.I can't open your website,i don't know why.And i saw a website called showrebates just now,they said they will rebate 90% of commission.what about you?

Oct 7, 2013
You said i can get highest rebate??But i still don't know how much will you rebate.I can't open your website,i don't know why.And i saw a website called showrebates just now,they said they will rebate 90% of commission.what about you?

Dear littletree,

We would like to know what is the problem you cannot open our website?!
what is the message you receive when you want to open BestForexCashBack.com ?!

In addition to this, we should inform you that we searched alot in Google about showrebates as you noted, but didn't find anything with this content and title. It seems that it hasn't even indexed in Google.

Besides these, as far as BesForexCashBack.com team are so generous, we recommend you to contact with our support team (support@bestforexcashback.com) and I can assure you they will give you best rebates rates! :)

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2013
Claim your 100% Instaforex rebate or 1.5 pips from us!

BestForexCashBack.com, the leading rebate service provider has once again updated its rates. :cool:

We are happy to inform you that from now on every trader who trades in the broker InstaForex through us, will receive 1.6 pips per every single closed transaction he/she makes! So enjoy! :eek:

BestForexCashBack.com with an excellent account department and support team and expertised staff will always be at your service to answer your possible questions.

BestForexCashBack.com - Get the highest Forex rebate for every single trade. ;)

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2013
50% rebate for the Forex4you clients!

Once again BestForexCashBack.com, the leading rebate service provider of the whole Forex industry in the world, has decided to increase rebate rates for the broker Forex4you. :cool:

If you are a Forex4you client and work with this smart broker or intend to open an account with Forex4you, BestForexCashBack.com is announcing you it has increased its rebates from 40% to 50%! :eek:

So we are happy to announce you that from Nov. 1st BestForexCashBack.com account department is giving 50% rebates to the clients. :rolleyes:

BestForexCashBack.com - Get the hishest Forex rebates for every single trade ;)

Oct 7, 2013
Various Brokers

BestForexCashBack.com, the leading forex industry rebate service provider, is now actively cooperating with various brokers.

74341187780924280598.jpg

If you intend to open an account and want to compare the different broker as to their rebates you can simply go to here and read the details of rebates for every broker and have a right selection.

Trade in Forex with pleasure and earn more with BestForexCashBack.com

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2013
We’re not in the foreign exchange business to make a “quick dollar” at your expense. We:

- Believe that a successful long-term relationship is built on trust
- Want you to learn how to gain more in the forex market
- Will teach you how you can have a real win in foreign exchange market
- Will never push you to make Forex investments for our own benefit but for yourself

You can visit our website @ BestForexCashBack.com for more details and to signup.

BestForexCashBack.com - Get the Highest Rebate for Your Every Single Trade :cool: