BadTrader2017

BadTrader2017

Apr 7, 2017
The truth is I'm embarrassed and I do not know how to start, sorry my intrusion, I've recovered the calm and see in me a trader with few resources to win in FOREX and I want to take advantage of that terrible skill, may not do me a damn case and This is ridiculous for the whole forum and its readers that I am a BAD TRADER or BAD TRADER as friends and former colleagues of the work call me, I say former colleagues because I hold onto the trading and give up the job, first started as jokes as always lost In the trading I decided to send trading signals to some close friends when I bought them telling them to sell or vice versa and the results were changing my perspective, my friends happy to have won with the signals I had sent them, of course I had the account in Negative profit that mattered and started to rain me gifts and many tips and that's why I decided to create a blog like badtraderweb in wordpress and wait for comments and Because I do not share my signals in exchange for tips that you think convenient, if you doubt my strategy I suggest you try on a demo account to get acquainted.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
To be honest, 2017 was very good for me! Even, I have very good memories on crypto. And now I am preparing for 2019.