Assist with Binary

I'm one who feels comfortable trading Binary Options and 60-sec. trades. So, when I got an email today offering a free Binary indicator, I just had to take a look.

It's called "Price Predictor." I used it this morning and was pleasently surprised. I made a couple of small changes to my setup and it works better than expected.

There's no PDF, no Video, not even a README. You just have to load it, bring it up and study it for yourself. Be sure to put both attached indis in /experts/indicators. I've added Stochastic Candles and I dropped the Grid. That's all.

Give it a try and see what you think. What about higher TFs? Good question. Report back and let us know.

Last edited:

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I'm one who feels comfortable trading Binary Options and 60-sec. trades. So, when I got an email today offering a free Binary indicator, I just had to take a look.

It's called "Price Predictor." I used it this morning and was pleasently surprised. I made a couple of small changes to my setup and it works better than expected.

There's no PDF, no Video, not even a README. You just have to load it, bring it up and study it for yourself. Be sure to put both attached indis in /experts/indicators. I've added Stochastic Candles and I dropped the Grid. That's all.

Give it a try and see what you think. What about higher TFs? Good question. Report back and let us know.

Sounds interesting to me, I will check it out. Thanks.