Are you consistent?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I hear a lot of traders, especially new traders, always talking about how much they want to earn. I rarely hear someone mention consistent returns. Those who are serious about trading need to shift their focus on consistent returns as every successful trader know that it is not about how much you earn, it is about how much you keep on a consistent base.

I rather make a smaller amount, but do so with consistency and every month. Trading is not about getting one or two trades right and make a big return, it is about consistent returns over the long-term. Give it a thought before you try to hit a home run next time.

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
I totally agree consistency is one of key elements. This year has been good for me I have managed to stay my 5-10 % target range per month.

Since adopting my Money Pump, I've been consistently positive everyday. And, in a big way, too. I just set a student on solo and he's got it! Took him a week to clear out what he had prelearned and understand the Pump. He's like a little kid who finally got the toy he always wanted. My payoff? I feel great! And, he's on his way. I've created another renegade basket trader. LOL

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Since adopting my Money Pump, I've been consistently positive everyday. And, in a big way, too. I just set a student on solo and he's got it! Took him a week to clear out what he had prelearned and understand the Pump. He's like a little kid who finally got the toy he always wanted. My payoff? I feel great! And, he's on his way. I've created another renegade basket trader. LOL

That's great!