Access to account issues

Jonathan Q

Trader
Jan 26, 2022
Hi everyone,
I have a trading account that has a very good USD balance, but it looks now like a scam broker and I am unable to withdraw funds.
Is there a way to move this account, get access to the funds or even report the people and company, to force them to allow me access to the account to withdraw?
I would be delighted to pay a very good fee for a successful outcome.
Any help or thoughts most welcome. Please, no more scammers... I've had enough already!!
Thanks,
Jonathan

Jonathan Q

Trader
Jan 26, 2022
Hi, thanks for reaching out..
Originally it was Treasure Reef Group, which became Onderson Europe which became June Bowers Development. I did not withdraw and built up a decent account balance and when I finally looked at a withdrawal, all the problems started.. The opening balance was transferred to Bank of America in New York... But I'm unsure as the account changed.
Any thoughts on this most welcome and any way to recover the account will be very well rewarded.
Thanks,
Jon

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Sorry, to hear that but that's a scam. Your only chance at returning your funds (a very slim one) is to contact your local financial regulating and law enforcement authorities. If the bastards get caught, you might get some of your funds back.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I've seen scam reports for the same broker under the Treasure Reef Group name. Whatever you do, don't give them any more money if they claim that there are fees to receive your withdrawal. Also, I noticed that you mentioned you would pay for someone to help recover your money. Please be aware that there are also scams out there where someone will claim that they can get your money for a fee, but they'll just take your money and run. I would suggest contacting the authorities in this case.