A Killer Indicator

I'm sure many of you know the name Austin Winston. Austin has a new indicator out that has doubled my profits in the first week of use. It's called "Pips Blaster Pro" (Google it).

He has taken 10 indicators he has faith in and has combined them into this new indicator. It triggers a signal only when 7 algos are in agreement. Plus, it doesn't mess up your view. It's not cheap but paid for itself within it's first 10 minutes online.

While Austin's manual states prefered pairs and TFs, I have used it on everything, everywhere. It shows me trades I never noticed before on my old trading template. And, it works great on my Silver trading.

PBP is a well thought out, well designed indicator that a lot of time went into. The screenshot on the sales page is a correct depiction.

Austin is one of the decent characters in Forex. Odd as it may sound, the PBP indicator has caused me to "raise the bar." It has put ease back into my trade determinations. If you are a serious trader, you need to check this one out.

What I've done to enhance PBP: I have added the following:
Igel-Spread
P4L Candle Time
PE_Line2
PE_SIG2
Bollinger Bands

Under chart are:
Power Fuse
PE_FILTER
PE_CONFIRM

What 10 are incorporated into the prime indicator? I have no idea. Write him and ask.

Last edited:

Peganuss

Trader
May 2, 2012
....no a Killer Indicator

Oh my friends,

this is not a new indicator! PipsBlasterPro is a EMA20 Indicator!!!!!!
Dont buy this indicator!!!!! :mad:
In my picture you see a green line. This green line is EMA20!!!!

Regards
Peganuss
6687158_48dddfaa6d_l.gif

LOL There's always one. Look at a pix and made a statement. However, proof is in what THIS indicator has produced for me in such a short time. Your last $6K week was when? I never had one until I used Austin's indicator. There's more to Austin's indicator than simply a "green line." Had you even read the sales page you'd know that.

Last edited: