A High Profile FX Firm Is Looking For Talented Traders Who Can Trade & Manage Funds Upto $1Million

FXTradeCity

Trader
Mar 11, 2015
Nigeria
fxtradecity.blogspot.com.ng
Are You Good Enough To Manage $1Million USD?

attachment.php

A High Profile Forex Institution is looking for Talented Traders with very good proven trading skills to trade & manage funds up to $1 Million USD.

Terms of Qualification
- Real money trading account
- Fully verified track record on Myfxbook or any other reputable sources
- At least $5,000 USD in your trading account
- At least a 4-month track record
- At least 200 realised trades
- No Grid or Martingale - this includes averaging into trades
- Automated or Manual traders welcome* (If Automated provide back-tested results. If Manual you will be required to illustrate some setups in out of sample data.)
- Average trade holding time must be below 1 week and above 5 minutes

Screened applicants will have the opportunity to earn and get paid while they trade. Terms and conditions apply. For qualification terms, requirements and more information please see: http://fxtradecity.blogspot.com/p/fx-product-update.html#Manage1M Or contact me - onyeobike@yahoo.com

FXTradeCity

Trader
Mar 11, 2015
Nigeria
fxtradecity.blogspot.com.ng
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION

Following the responses we've received so far we noticed that the basic details being required by our client is not being stated.

What we simply need are:

1. Your Name
2. A Link to your trade records (active or past) preferably from myfxbook, mt4i, or any other reputable hosts that publish trade records. Trade statements can be accepted as well as investor password for live proof.
3. Any other contact details

Kindly note that there are a few things to consider and in order to qualify it’s not all about your returns but how you manage and quantify the risk you take.

Send these details to onyeobike@yahoo.com. We strongly advise you read through the program details here: http://fxtradecity.blogspot.com/p/fx....html#Manage1M

Kingrock

Apr 26, 2022
Hi,am peter ikoko....am a swing trader...I analysis my trades from higher time frame and execute my trades in lower time frame, i also use stop lose and take profit for my proper risk management . You can whatsapp me on +234-(0)7064432973