BMB

Active Trader
Oct 1, 2009
East Coast, Australia.
Hello Fellow Traders,

My name is Koalafx, :cool:

I have been trading for several years, and only recently began it full time. I
have been through my ups and downs in this volatile market, however I am
satisfied with my results enough to offer my assistance to other traders.

I am currently looking to start a manage account and signal service for the forex. My daily average is between 50-200 pips. The fees I am willing to negotiate.

Before you think to yourself, " If he was making this much why would he need to offer a service for a fee." My only reply to that is I am not only doing it for the extra money, but for the networking. Getting to know fellow traders and possibly even starting a trading group.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, please feel free to send me an email, or if you would prefer I can be contacted on MSN.

koalafx@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,
Koalafx. :D

P.S. I have attached a picture of my yesterday's profit. I will update consistently, however I will not be trading until Tuesday as I have business to attend.

Attachments

• not bad for 1 days profit.jpg
    not bad for 1 days profit.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 24

nskhan1983

Active Trader
Oct 1, 2009
Islamabad
www.fingad.com
Hi
Well the profits seem to be very veryyyy good (if the document is not photoshopped:p)
i would like to subscribe to ur signal service.. but can you give me at least one or two signals for free?? :D..i want a free trial just to make sure they really work..moreover,also tell me the duration a signal will last for..and also the rules for the trades..i mean lot size,risk level,trading time etc...i have lost more than 50% of my initial investment in forex n i badly wanna make it back as soon as possible..i need no more than 20-30pips a day to be honest, so i cant afford big fees that most of the signal-providers charge..so plz let me know how to contact u,,n charge accordingly...n gimme a few signals for free :D plzzzz..wont hurt u coz after all u r a rich man (ur profits suggest so:)
really looking forward to hearign from u soon..

Tk Cr

Noor

BMB

Active Trader
Oct 1, 2009
East Coast, Australia.
Of course.

Hello Nskhan1983,

Hahaha, I assure you this image is not photo shopped. As for the trial you are suggesting I have no problem with it, as it will allow you to see the profits and accuracy of my system. The signals generally last for 1-4 hours, however I give you exact details so you have the ability to 'set and forget'. As for lot size I recommend no more than 8% of your total account per trade.
As for risk level, that will vary per trade, but I am confident in my ability to produce 90-95% accurate signals. It would be nice to chat with you privately so we can discuss a fee, whether it be '1 off' or a regular monthly payment. As you only require 20-30 pips per day I will tailor the fee to suit your needs.

Please contact me through email, or MSN at: koalafx@hotmail.com
I look forward to doing business with you.

Kind Regards,
Koalafx. :D