Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 30,000

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
admit upfront my knowledge on crypto currencies is low..... this will be just an experiment or 'what if' type deal..... nothing more than calculated rolling dice......

the 5,000 to be put in this account will be considered as an immediate 100% loss..... it will not be missed..... my personal situation allows that.....

my initial best guess positions below are in my coinbase account bought today..... 1/1/2022.....

more will be added ..... preferably on 10% down days..... minimum 5000.....

i have the major coins in robinhood..... this will mainly be for the less than 2$ gamblers anonymous coins......

i am open to suggestions , so if you have any ideas, please let me know.... h......

//-----

1 1 2022.png

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
added a few more.....

even though the logic and wisdom of buying at the top is clear to me, my preference is to buy on vicious down days...... my preference is not being applied at the moment.....

percentages can be misleading..... we might both double, or halve, our accounts but which made, or lost, more...... of course it would depend on what we held.... suppose you had 1 btc bitcoin and i had 1 ach, alchemy pay..... my 100% would only be about the price of a empty aluminum can while your 100% would about 50k......

EOM, is an indicator know as ease of movement..... it's a measure of how difficult something can move up, or down, in price...... many things can effect eom..... like % institutional ownership in the case of stocks..... fear in the case of gold..... available supply in the case of consumer products ..... and so on.....

we all know what ibm, csco, vz, dow and such..... not only what they do but how long they might be around along with calculating their EOM...... but who can say about many of the altcoins...... not me for sure.....

while it might not be the best approach and it might be somewhat shallow,,,, to me it seems easier for something costing 1 cent to double long before something costing 50,000$.....h
//-----

1 2 2022 a.png

the rise in portfolio balance is only due to my buying more.....
//-----
1 2 2022 b.png
//----

1 2 2022 c.png
//-----

1 2 2022 d.png
//-----

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
ADA and LTC will be worth something by the end of 2022. The rest will be worth very little. That's my opinion.
//----

thanks enivid...... i truly value your opinion for several reasons.... if i might pry a bit more, what do you see as the strong points of ada and ltc...... other than bit coin and eth , are there any others you feel might live......

the crypto era seems similar to the dot com era...... many .coms where nothing more than penny rockets..... knowing that, might help with crypto trading experiments like mine here.....

thanks again for your suggestions......h

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
if i might pry a bit more, what do you see as the strong points of ada and ltc...... other than bit coin and eth , are there any others you feel might live......
The strong side of LTC is that it is an old coin with a community of developers and users. The strong side of Cardano is that it has some real use cases. Other coins are mostly either pure meme coins or have such exotic use cases that they won't become anything real.

Some other cryptos I think are worthwhile are ETH, XMR, XLM (not quite sure), IOTA (quite doubtful).

• 👍
Reactions: hayseed