Elliott Wave Principle Forex
Fimbonnaci Trading
Get them here...!!!

Last edited:

forexexchangeguides

Active Trader
Jul 8, 2009
hi,

thanks for the sharing. this is good for our newbee in forex business. may be they demo program first or refer to expert person. now a day a lot of forex robots in the market.

maybe you guys can recommend the best program in this forum.

regards,

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
here is the KING OF ALL EA its took to 7 years to code
its better than any EA in the market based on tech indicators
90% positive result so for
click this link
http://rs524.rapidshare.com/files/254703947/super_malik_vip1.rar

let me guess 90% positive strike rate but you need an 80% strike rate to break even? So you can only make a profit on/from a "possible" 10% of trades. In short you can not afford for the system to fail even for a short period of time. I have yet to find ROBOT EA that does what it says on the tin.

The link seems to not be working so can't test it myself but if you want to re-link it or send it to me at info@greattradingsystems.com I will let you know what I think.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
LOL you guys just don't stop do you:)

edit.

this post makes no sense now as the post it was referring to has been delete?

Last edited:

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
as I said on the other thread...they are not reviews but affiliation websites. Big difference.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
btw malaytrader...does the EA you advertise open more than position at once or is every trade closed out before a new one taken?

Is all EA's are free and good for trading. In today's date many experienced traders the decision to choose a Forex robot has already been made. Popular choices for many of them are such top sellers as FAP Turbo or Forex Mega-droid. I personally believe in automated trading system which is programming languages, properly designed and tested products that are really worthwhile. Moderately experienced trader also believe only in Robot Trading, because there is no chance or so lack of chance for any mistakes. Big benefits is, very easy to use.