+1000 Pips/month Forex Trading Signal *30 Days Free Trial

forexpointer

Trader
May 19, 2016
Ireland
www.forexpointer.com
Hi Guys,

We are new in earnforex and would love to get along with you. Let's get to point in short.

We provide forex trading signals and generally target an overall +1,000 PIPS/month. But as you know there are good days and bad days. So it varies from +900 to +1,400 pips per month.

If we share our current month (till May 21st) status for you, we have secured +834 PIPS already. As you know the last few days were crazy with those GBP rallies. :D

However, we provide 30 days free trial signal if you want to test out our signals. You can simply PM me in here or add our WhatsApp number +353 89 436 2111 in your WhatsApp contact.

Moreover, time to time I will be posting our trading performance in here so that you can be updated. I would love to hear your questions.

Feel free to ask me please.

forexpointer

Trader
May 19, 2016
Ireland
www.forexpointer.com
Those who have been asking how to get forex trading signals on the trial please follow the image below.

facbook.png

Please feel free to ask any questions in here. We will be glad to reply. In this month we are targeting around 1,300 Pips. So don't miss out the big monies coming.​