1000-2000 pip/month*Bestfxsignal.com*

Sergej

Active Trader
Apr 14, 2009
Moscow
www.bestfxsignal.com
Hi, guys!
I read the remarks regularly, I do not write, but I believe it in that manner already now must.
As I see, that there are not too many people who are successful on forex market on long distance. I hit a firm on the internet in summer last year, www.bestfxsignal.com because enough were the constant my losses, from the search of strategies, it’s testing, and I was nervous, when I was in the business alone. I opened a managed account at them, and by today already 6x increased the loaded up my capital! This till now a very fair reliable firm, I was not disappointed in them, more of my friends opened at them a managed account since then. They are being satisfied also! The firm working on a fundamental basis mainly. They have a fx-signal service also, and earn 1000-2000 pips monthly. I subscribed to it and I use this service too. I earned 8000 $ in March with my managed account! If you have interests, I send their availability, details in private one. sergej.lukasin@gmail.com Successful pip hunting! Sergej.