100% Founding Anniversary Celebration Bonus!

peterforex

Trader
Jul 1, 2014
33wo7fd.jpg

IronFX Global is rewarding new and existing clients with up to $5,000 BONUS ON ALL DEPOSITS, in celebration of 5 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE, since the founding of IronFX Global! This exclusive promotion is available for a limited time only, starting from 00:00 (GMT+2) on 29 November 2014 and finishing 23:59 (GMT+2) on 31 December 2014! Claim your 100% BONUS NOW and boost your trading potential in the world’s best trading environment provided by IronFX, the Global Leader in Online Trading

APPLY NOW

IronFX Global wishes you Solid Trading!

More offers: www.bestforexoffers.net

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I always love seeing bonus offers but I always ask this question that why do broker’s need to wait for special moments to come up with these offers. If they really care about their traders then they should have it all throughout the year as that will help beginners massively and also bring more clients to them as well.

My prefer choice is OctaFX broker because they have 50% bonus all throughout the year available and they don’t need to wait anything special to give it we can take it even with as little investment as 5 USD so for a raw guy starting it is a perfect amount after the bonus gets included, so really it is fabulous deal to have.