Apr 26, 2023
Code:

As a student at Yarimi University who took the trading course in 2023, I must say that my experience has been underwhelming. The course content, which includes webinars and access to a Discord community, is nothing more than repackaged information found for free on YouTube, yet it's being sold for a hefty £500. It's important to note that the Discord community is filled with inexperienced young individuals hoping for quick riches, despite the fact that trading requires significant time and effort to master. To make matters worse, customer support is lacklustre, with response times taking up to a week for basic inquiries.

What's truly concerning is that some students from 2023 reported being groomed into providing positive video testimonials in exchange for one-on-one sessions with Nasser Al-Yarimi. Many of these students later failed due to the inadequate risk management strategies taught in the course. It seems that Yarimi University only highlights the temporary success stories, which represent a small fraction of the student population.

A closer look at the numbers reveals that of the 422 members in the trading community, only about 12 have successfully passed their funding challenges, leaving a staggering 97% fail due to the subpar course content. Nasser Al-Yarimi has made an estimated £168,800 from these courses, with over 100 new students joining each month at a current price of £499.

It appears that the revenue generated from the course sales has drastically improved Al-Yarimi's lifestyle. Before founding Yarimi University in June 2022, he had no notable assets or accomplishments. However, after two months of selling courses, he was able to rent a luxurious penthouse, and later showcased an extravagant lifestyle in Dubai. Despite claiming to be a successful trader, his personal trading earnings seem insufficient to support this lifestyle.

Further investigation revealed that Al-Yarimi purchased a McLaren 570s in January, which was only possible due to the profits from his course sales. Students have confirmed that his luxurious lifestyle and the McLaren were financed through course sales rather than his own trading success. Al-Yarimi claims to trade with large capital, but evidence suggests that he relies on low-cost funded accounts and has failed to provide proof of any significant withdrawals from his trading activities.

Moreover, Al-Yarimi was exposed on Twitter for coercing students into using an unregulated broker, earning him up to $700 per signup when a student deposits money. The link to the tweet can be found here: Yarimi exposed on Twitter

In an effort to save others from this scam, I have attached a link to the full course content. Please share this information and help others avoid being taken advantage of. Full Course link: Download the full course

Delving into the math, we find that 422 students multiplied by the average course price of £400 equal £168,800. Considering there are over 100 students joining each month and the current course price is £499, it's evident how this income has transformed his life. Let's examine his life's timeline.

Up until June 2022, he was financially struggling (Image 1).
8DAA7A4D-11A4-4FAC-9AA3-53A586236405.JPG

Interestingly, on June 11th, 2022, he launched Yarimi University and began selling courses (Image 2).
63725F8A-2CAA-49E8-973E-CE7323F87BFA.JPG

By August 2022, just two months later, he had generated enough revenue from course sales to rent a penthouse from Zoopla at around £8,000 per month (Images 3 & 3.1).
0219F039-6AE8-48DC-9E5A-B0655006A079.JPG
01F24B87-1605-478E-84B8-CBFAC92629F6.JPG
In late September 2022, after further course sales, he started flaunting a luxurious lifestyle in Dubai, known for its rented supercars and temporary high-end living (Images 4 & 4.1).
BE194032-B564-46D0-8629-0A2ADAC512BD.JPG
4A948480-6FD6-4CB9-BF39-5363D6AD7907.JPG

In an interview with Words of Rizdom link: Watch podcast, he mentioned participating in a funded challenge with Funding Talent, boasting a floating profit of $65,000. However, when it came time to withdraw, he received only around $1,000 on September 30th, 2022.

To understand the situation, consider that Yarimi signed a rental contract for approximately £8,000 per month despite earning a mere £1,000 from personal trading. Why would he commit to such a deal with no other job and poor trading results? Evidently, his trading course was bringing in more money than anticipated, enough to cover the £8,000 monthly rent and other living expenses.

Upon further investigation, it's clear that after earning roughly £168,000 and purchasing a supercar for £80,000, he had £88,000 left, which is enough to cover a year's rent. These figures underestimate his total earnings from course sales, as they don't include additional fees for one-to-one mentoring.

Continuing our examination, on January 6th 2023 (Image 5),
54AC77AD-82C9-47DF-BBE9-B88CDB148137.JPG
he bought a McLaren 570s worth around £80,000, which corresponds to eight months, of course, sales revenue. It's apparent that his course income, not his claimed success as a funded trader, has enabled his luxurious lifestyle, which he couldn't afford before launching the course.

In conclusion, Yarimi University's trading course has proven to be a disappointing and costly experience for many students. Despite the high price tag, the course content is easily found for free online, and the community consists of inexperienced individuals seeking quick wealth. With lackluster customer support and questionable practices, such as soliciting positive testimonials in exchange for one-on-one sessions, it's evident that the success of the university is largely built on course sales rather than genuine trading expertise. A mere 3% of students have achieved funding challenges, while the vast majority fail due to inadequate course material. Founder Nasser Al-Yarimi's luxurious lifestyle appears to be funded by course sales rather than personal trading success.

Scamimi University's socials:

Yarimi University Website: https://www.yarimiuniversity.com/

Yarimi University Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/

Yarimi Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nasseralyarimi/

JK7

May 7, 2023
You say he got paid out by FundingTalent in Sep 2022, what kind of research is this? As someone who actually has knowledge, you would know FundingTalent closed in 2021 and Yarimi was talking about his EARLY journey with propfunds not recent. He mentions in the podcasts himself that after that whole fundingtalent scandal, he THEN went myforexfunds and thats when he started making payouts monthly in Nov 2021. So how can you be talking about September 2022 if he already had 2 Myforexfunds accounts before he started the course?

Its clear to see you are envious of the brother cos you are no where in life and trading didnt work out for you.

Dinomino

Trader
May 9, 2023
Yarimi University full course download: https://mega.nz/folder/ydo0BI5B#mYgU2no65HiPpR6O5EFnOw
Wow. I was literally going to pay for this course you know, you plugged the thing. If you don’t mind me asking. You have any socials like whatapp or anything , so I can contact you. Interested to know in detail why u think it’s a scam?
Post automatically merged:

Hello bro you’re a life saver , was literally going to buy the course. If you don’t mind me asking have you got like a private social we can talk on on why you think it’s a scam?

Bakzz

Jun 2, 2023
Can you please add the rest of the course to the one drive. I want to see for myself whether it is a scam.

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
Thank you for collecting all that information but it was obvious that they are scam!
Nowadays why should you pay for a course while you can access the best ones online/free?
Do not trust these kinds of scammers and just develop your own skill

trdngjrny42

Trader
Nov 17, 2023
My nephew bought this course on July but has lost interest because of the lack of support. so since I took over the course to learn ( also because i paid for the course). At first it was a new experience and thought " ok this sound all new and exciting " but as i was going through the course, I could see many inconsistencies and sort of "unprofessionalism" and a lot of "sale-man" talk. then later i discovered that yarimi's main concept of smart money was actually taken from ICT, the founder of this model and not even once has yarimi mentioned and gave credit to the guy, infact Yarimi claimed a couple if tinmes that it was "The Yarimi Way" which is very deceptive. . anyway I started learning from ICT and after a couple of months when I logged back to Yarimi I could see more clearly .... how can i say ... the basic level and un-clarity of his course. and to charge £500 for content that is freely available very insincere and deceptive.
anyway now in Novemeber, I log back again and I see something called Training camp which consist of 6 videos and again charging an additional £99 to the course. I strongly believe that it is only more stolen updated knowledge from ICT ( like silver bullet and FVG which was not in the original course ) and other ICT SM mentors who are doing the same thing for less money or even for free.
What disappoints me most is the fact that Yarimi, instead of trying to help and sharing the knowldge of his success like he claims from trading, instead he is taking advantage, making and taking money from our young muslims who are his target market. and to see your article about his lifestyle and thetime line change after the courses make even more sense.
In summary, I recommened to avoid YarimiUniveristy. He likes to claims its about the community and support...... I think mainly because all this information can be found free online from ICT and other mentors so he is trying to but more emphasis on the community but support is not even that helpful. and infact I dont want to advertise other people...but i found atleast two other mentors with better course structure and support with daily live sessions for 1/5 of the price charged by yarimi. very disappointing

• ℹ️
Reactions: Enivid

BattMaclaren

Banned
Jan 19, 2023
Hey, I feel you. I checked out Yarimi University too, and it's sketchy. The course content is basic, Discord is a mess, and Al-Yarimi's lifestyle screams scam. Stay away, folks.

Jamessirh1

Trader
Jan 5, 2024
My nephew bought this course on July but has lost interest because of the lack of support. so since I took over the course to learn ( also because i paid for the course). At first it was a new experience and thought " ok this sound all new and exciting " but as i was going through the course, I could see many inconsistencies and sort of "unprofessionalism" and a lot of "sale-man" talk. then later i discovered that yarimi's main concept of smart money was actually taken from ICT, the founder of this model and not even once has yarimi mentioned and gave credit to the guy, infact Yarimi claimed a couple if tinmes that it was "The Yarimi Way" which is very deceptive. . anyway I started learning from ICT and after a couple of months when I logged back to Yarimi I could see more clearly .... how can i say ... the basic level and un-clarity of his course. and to charge £500 for content that is freely available very insincere and deceptive.
anyway now in Novemeber, I log back again and I see something called Training camp which consist of 6 videos and again charging an additional £99 to the course. I strongly believe that it is only more stolen updated knowledge from ICT ( like silver bullet and FVG which was not in the original course ) and other ICT SM mentors who are doing the same thing for less money or even for free.
What disappoints me most is the fact that Yarimi, instead of trying to help and sharing the knowldge of his success like he claims from trading, instead he is taking advantage, making and taking money from our young muslims who are his target market. and to see your article about his lifestyle and thetime line change after the courses make even more sense.
In summary, I recommened to avoid YarimiUniveristy. He likes to claims its about the community and support...... I think mainly because all this information can be found free online from ICT and other mentors so he is trying to but more emphasis on the community but support is not even that helpful. and infact I dont want to advertise other people...but i found atleast two other mentors with better course structure and support with daily live sessions for 1/5 of the price charged by yarimi. very disappointing
Hello...you talked about other mentors with better courses at affordable cost...which of them can u suggest?

SHIRRE

Trader
Feb 20, 2024
Yarimi approached me on TikTok with an offer to make money, and I naively trusted him. He provided instructions for creating a crypto wallet to deposit Bitcoin and instructed me to send a broker link once I completed the process. He assured me that he would start making money for me. However, just two days later, I received a message demanding £5000 to recover my lost account. When I tried to contact him, he had already blocked me.

Last edited:

penaltev

Trader
Feb 9, 2024
Yarimi approached me on TikTok with an offer to make money, and I naively trusted him. He provided instructions for creating a crypto wallet to deposit Bitcoin and instructed me to send a broker link once I completed the process. He assured me that he would start making money for me. However, just two days later, I received a message demanding £5000 to recover my lost account. When I tried to contact him, he had already blocked me.
A valuable and unforgettable experience in your life, of course. In this case, we must be wary of all forms of invitations that could potentially harm us. Regarding trading whether forex, or cryptocurrency, or others, I suggest it is better to learn independently. Then it's not easy to be attracted to the persuasion of people we don't really know.

One100fish

Trader
Mar 29, 2024
The course content will not make you wealthy. He started teaching courses one two year into trading. Imagine your teacher only having one years experience in what there teaching lol going to learn boxing from someone who only learned boxing for one year expecting to become a world champion. Bear in mind the analysis taught in the course is like a 10 day analysis yet on yarimi demo account he making scalps daily. Never used a regulated broker never published regulated long term results. Just a few screenshots. The worst bit is he is using the deen and religion to take wealth from young Muslims. God won’t take that lightly

Trader4040

Apr 7, 2024
I purchased the course 1/2 years ago I paid £400.00 Which is alot of money for a course. The course itself it not easy. I have been many times over the course and still struggling.