Price Action Trading

VSAXPA

Trader
Jul 8, 2012
Hi Easy Trader ,

Wow, great video! Thanks

As a novice, i got your advice like that ----

1.Catch opportunity throught the patten (Pinbar / OutSide Bar) based the 【Right Place】

2. Grabing the Patten is easy, but sniping the 【Right Place】(S/R S/D ..) is very difficult for me, i think that is the core in PA , that is the obstruct for me too. The 【Right Place】 decided to the patten's quality.

3. in your 3 private video , u judge the 【Right Place】 by
a. Round number
b. concentrated zone
c. swing point
d. fibo number (pullback) etc.?
and u also adjust sl based on the 【Right Place】

I hope i did not miss your real main point. :)

Would u pls kindly explain the 【Right place】 in details in your next great video?

btw, the video would be more clear if adjusting the backgroud to White color

Thanks for your sharing again .

Last edited:

VSAXPA

Trader
Jul 8, 2012
I apparently am abusing my dropbox traffic limit so I may have to edit the above and post it in pieces via youtube. Does anyone know of a media source that I can use to post videos longer than 15 minutes and also doesn't want every ounce of information about me???

I can't download your microSR .......... I think u have many fans here, and your dropbox can't bear the crazy downloads.... :)

Nosbigs

Trader
Jul 20, 2012
What a gift we all have here work hard at it works

thank you for this process and ongoing explanation

I am starting this thread to share exact and all the details of how I trade price action. Its 100% free and a 100% reliable way to trade in all market conditions. I plan on sharing my views on realistic expectations of trading and anything else that i feel needs to be shared such as risk managment and my personal psycology. I would like to give the new traders and struggling traders a way to trade that works, plain and simple. Trading price action takes practice and time it is not like a system that is giving you entry/exit or a signal provider controlling your fate. It is a way to read and see the market acuratly. "Give a man a fish and feed him for a night, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime". Most will find this easier that systems trading and most of it is nothing new its just the way its all put together and some of the little nuances that most traders miss that make it very acurate. My wish is to have this thread active, I would like all comments critisism and other traders who adopt this 'strategy' to share and post their trades and growth experiences. Quite frankly im tired of the dark cloak of vauge information, misconseptions, and plain disinformation that gets oh so easily spread around at the cost of the newcomer who pretty much is lucky to even find something that will work long term. I tend to go fast and I am opinionated, only because I know my own personal forex journey and I know what works and most of what doesn't. I will attempt to go slow and not be opinionated....If you see this behavior call-me out on it please! I wish to help but sometimes loose sight. Just a regular guy here who can trade not a pro-speaker or perfect human by any standards. Again feel free to comment anything, if your new there is no such thing as a stupid question!

watsone

Trader
Aug 21, 2012
Is anyone or has anyone benefited from the small amount of info I have placed here. I am curious to see if I actually helped anyone...I would like to stay active here but only if it is helping someone or there is interest.

Yes thankyou i'm following your posts with interest,only joined yesterday,i'm trying to attach a chart of todays price action on eur/$ with a question but failed so far but will keep trying

watsone

Trader
Aug 21, 2012
Ok sorted what i did wrong anyway is the outside bar arrowed a bullish bar that failed assuming stoploss would be just under the said bar?

Attachments

• bvs3.gif
    bvs3.gif
    33.9 KB · Views: 70

qt500

Trader
Aug 21, 2012
Eastern US
Appreciation

Thank you for this information on outside bars. Trading Price Action takes experience and patience. Sharing with us your insights has been very helpful. Please continue this thread. It is appreciated.

qt500
David

watsone

Trader
Aug 21, 2012
Took over a day for my previous posting to appear,not sure why it necessary to have it approved by a moderator unless it's because i'm new on the forum,hopeless if other members opinions are needed on a present chart setup,probably explains why forum is more or less dead:confused:
Having had that rant this one has been posted without needing moderator approval!!

Last edited:

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
ocamms razor--any three consecutive points on a chart can determine the fourth barring non-systemic risk

Oct 6, 2012
Link Video

HI, Apologies upfront, but I've gone through every post and don't see the link to the video for Price Action.

Please enlighten my dull and grey existence. :eek:

Thanx

Aug 22, 2013
Price action trading is good to have refer with in order to have successful trading..as it guide us about the price so we can trade accordingly and can minimize the risk of loss.