Important News Trading Strategy

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Good Move Enivid!

Many people will benefit from it definitely... Earlier i used to trade in news but now i mainly concentrate on scalping.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Hey, Good news of Trading Strategy. I like your information. Trading on the basis of news events is one of the most important and popular forex trading strategies. I am really exciting about it.:D

Constantino

Trader
Apr 27, 2019
Do you guys have any experience trading the news with extremely high leverage like 1:3000? If so can you share some helpful fidnings and advice?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Do you guys have any experience trading the news with extremely high leverage like 1:3000? If so can you share some helpful fidnings and advice?
The biggest finding is that the leverage does not really matter much when you trade news. What matters is the position size you use.

Constantino

Trader
Apr 27, 2019
Yes so has anyone found anything interesting in their experence trading the news with very high positions and would like to share or something?

I personally have found that when the spreads widen, ask price triggers the pending order but the bid is still underneath the SL. Then when the Ask price drops down below the SL too, the SL is bypassed and gets canceled by the icmarkets ctrader system. This results in huge losses that potentially exceed the SL risk level as it has been bypassed and failed.

So I had to use crobots that close my position automatically as soon as it reaches an X amount of money in loss