Forex Forum - EarnForex
Serving Traders Since 2005

Go Back   Forex Forum - EarnForex > Forex Discussions > Forex Education

Forex Education All about learning to trade and getting Forex education.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13th November 2011, 23:13
Default Price action videos

Hey guys/gals. I have been debating on making these PA videos for a while. At first I wanted to charge a few dollars for my time invested in creating them. But then I had seen a few other posts in the forum that has given me a change of heart. Everyone seems to be selling something and everyone seems to be looking for success, most of the time only one party seems to benefit in that equation. I personally have found success in this buisness, I'm not rich yet and I'm not even a full time trader. But I know for a fact that the way I trade is profitable and can put most full time traders in the dust. I am willing to give my information away for free to anyone who is interested, and willling to learn. From there the individual trader can be the judge of wether I'm full of it or not. I struggled for years and I know how frusterating and down right sickening it can be. I know in my heart that what I have in my head can greatly help other traders that are struggling like I was at one time. I will not post any video's in the open forum for the fear that some scumbag will take it, and get filthy rich selling it. I will release the video's only in Private message posts. If interested PM me......If not....happy trading and may the trend be with you.
Old 14th February 2012, 15:17
Default Avatar  

Hi Easy Trader,

I need to PM you regarding your offer but I can't seem to find your email address.
Old 20th February 2012, 15:12

click on my name and select 'private message' or send 'send email'
Old 16th March 2012, 02:49
Default Avatar  

I am interested in seeing these videos man, but...i looked for like 5 minutes, i seriously dont know how to email you or send you a private message, maybe you have to be online, i dont know, if you could help me out, that would be great, thanks
Old 16th March 2012, 16:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAtheistXx View Post
I am interested in seeing these videos man, but...i looked for like 5 minutes, i seriously dont know how to email you or send you a private message, maybe you have to be online, i dont know, if you could help me out, that would be great, thanks
I have sent you a private message with the info, you can find your private messages in the 'welcome box' just above the 'log out' on your web page.