Trading Forecast For 2012: Is “Super Move” Coming?

FxInstitute

Trader
Jan 13, 2012
Trading Forecast For 2012: Is “Super Move” Coming?

After many years of research on traders I came to the conclusion that one of the strongest tools of technical analysis are the Elliott Waves. Probably the most famous and active for over 30 years in this field is Robert Prechter.

I want to discuss and comment on his forecast for 2012. Without going into details Prechter says that several years ago the last big bullish wave has ended – in 2012 we’ll have to deal with the so-called C wave of decline, which concerns the fastest part – so-called third wave.

Robert Prechter has many years of experience in forecasting market movements using the waves.

He predicted declines in the stock market in 2007 - the largest from the 1930s.
Similarly, a few weeks ahead he correctly reported that peaks in gold and silver are near.
June 9, 2008 – he reported that in a few weeks there will be a strong decline in crude oil - in 5 months crude oil fell by 78%! In May 2011 he predicted further declines in oil. What quickly happened.
Prechter (with colleagues), predicts market movements with amazing precision for more than thirty years – the available archives are very extensive.

I mention this for a reason: his latest forecasts on global markets and global economy are astounding. It’s enough for a careful consideration.

I propose to take it easy and think about possible consequences for the reader: in trading and in life.

(...)

If you're interested in the article, go here to see the rest (with comments and pictures):
http://blog.forexinstitute.eu/forecastedsupermove2012/