Forex trading news center

ForexNewbie51

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2011
I don't understand what you mean by "how long this could be useful in forex trading updates regarding currency pair". It is a newsreader. I show only the clocks (for sessions) and the news. Since it is attached to GBPJPY to get lots of ticks I am not interested in the technical analysis extra functions so disable showing them. My guess is the vendor will sell this newsreader app but until then, it is an excellent free newsreader and gets news just as fast as any other newsreaders I have tried. Hope this helps clarify?

Eugene

Trader
Feb 20, 2012
India
www.forexrobotreview.com
I don't understand what you mean by "how long this could be useful in forex trading updates regarding currency pair". It is a newsreader. I show only the clocks (for sessions) and the news. Since it is attached to GBPJPY to get lots of ticks I am not interested in the technical analysis extra functions so disable showing them. My guess is the vendor will sell this newsreader app but until then, it is an excellent free newsreader and gets news just as fast as any other newsreaders I have tried. Hope this helps clarify?
Hello ForexNewbie51. Actually i'm looking know, how long this tool could be useful? Generally, any tool at free of cost have some time period to upgrade the service for certain cost. Thats why i'm asking.

ForexNewbie51

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2011
I don;t know how long it will be useful for. Sometimes app like this get sold to vendors of other products. Meanwhile, I find this free one useful. There are many newsreaders out there

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On the premium option, usually it would be offered to the members at a discounted rate - they usually peg it along with a one liner " Great offer, a must buy at a discounted rate only for the members" and when you pay up, you get the same services you had been getting for free.
Moral of the story: Nothing is for free and if it is, it rarely stays that way for long