Hi guys. I have seen many news updates at this time peculiarly for such categories. Is there any center to provide updated forex trading? Share your ideas on this!
Nice ForexNewbie51! It is looking good. How long this could be useful in forex trading udates regarding currency pair?I use the free one called FX Pulse from:
http://www.forexeasystems.com/forex-analysis-tool-fx-pulse/screenshots
I attach it to a spare chart which I "undock" from MetaTrader so can always see what is about to happen. It's a good "freebie"
Hello ForexNewbie51. Actually i'm looking know, how long this tool could be useful? Generally, any tool at free of cost have some time period to upgrade the service for certain cost. Thats why i'm asking.I don't understand what you mean by "how long this could be useful in forex trading updates regarding currency pair". It is a newsreader. I show only the clocks (for sessions) and the news. Since it is attached to GBPJPY to get lots of ticks I am not interested in the technical analysis extra functions so disable showing them. My guess is the vendor will sell this newsreader app but until then, it is an excellent free newsreader and gets news just as fast as any other newsreaders I have tried. Hope this helps clarify?
Yeah, i meant to the time duration between premium and the free service! Start with free service but it run through as premium within few time!You mean before they ask you to upgrade to a premium service or something along those lines?
From this, you are not used this for a long time... This is an info that you like to share to help forex traders.. Right!I don;t know how long it will be useful for. Sometimes app like this get sold to vendors of other products. Meanwhile, I find this free one useful. There are many newsreaders out there
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.