Forex Forum - EarnForex
Serving Traders Since 2005

Go Back   Forex Forum - EarnForex > Forex Discussions > General Forex Discussion

General Forex Discussion General discussions about Forex market.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 5th September 2009, 05:52
Default Avatar  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHayzament View Post
Can somone please explain more about how this works?
Stop loss?

The trader can restrict his future losses by placing an order instructing the trading platform to buy or sell, the moment the market drops below the previously established price. Placing a stop-loss decreases the risk for the trader, as the system will close the trade if the market value drops below the point defined within the order, thus limiting the losses.

I hope its clear now!
Old 14th September 2009, 16:15
Default Avatar  

If you have to find ways to hide your stop loss from a broker then I think it's time to find a new broker. You shouldn't have to worry about this. And anyways, hiding your stop loss will not stop your broker from screwing you over. They can do other things as well. So it would just be best to get another broker.
Old 21st March 2010, 13:44
Default Avatar  

Click on the link if still understand why hide stoploss http://www.forexoma.com/stop-loss-hu...rs-what-to-do/
Somebody use this "hidden stop loss tool"?? Is it working? In SL.Price I need to enter for exmaple "50" $ or "-50" $ ?
thanx
Old 24th March 2010, 06:56
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless View Post
Click on the link if still understand why hide stoploss http://www.forexoma.com/stop-loss-hu...rs-what-to-do/
Somebody use this "hidden stop loss tool"?? Is it working? In SL.Price I need to enter for exmaple "50" $ or "-50" $ ?
thanx
"Stop loss hunter employees"? It looks like the guy is living in a very interesting alternative reality world .
Old 28th April 2010, 17:59
Default Avatar  

But basically he has the truth, except for those employees I finally use ManageTPv2-4.mq4 . The best EA I ever used. Look at this thread and you will definitely want to hide your stoploss http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=70582

Last edited by Enivid; 29th April 2010 at 06:59. Reason: Link redirect removed
Old 29th April 2010, 06:58
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless View Post
But basically he has the truth, except for those employees I finally use ManageTPv2-4.mq4 . The best EA I ever used. Look at this thread and you will definitely want to hide your stoploss http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=70582
It has already been discussed. This emulation program was developed for demo accounts to emulate "real market conditions" (similar to those used in MQL Automated Championships).

As for the stop-hunting. There is a huge problem with it because I don't think there are practical methods to prove that there is one or that there isn't one. It's just a matter of belief. But since I haven't encountered such behavior from the brokers I trade with, I won't be hiding my stops for now. If I find out that some broker does that to me I'll change the broker first, but if it's not possible, only then will I start implementing some anti-stop-hunting techniques. Just my 2 cents.

By the way, no need to redirect to ForexFactory via Facebook. I've corrected your link.