IvyBot - $500 Turning into $3,736 in 30 days

forexreviewlink

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
Asia
www.forexreviewlink.com

Have you heard about IvyBot forex system? This latest automated forex software after going through numerous months of testing is finally going to be introduced into the market.

ivybot trader was not intended to be used by everyone because it wasn't ready! Only when a commercial vendor negotiated the creators to open up their coding as it was a very profitable system. After many rounds of testing then it was marked to be released to the public.

Thanks to the openess and the hardwork from the creators, all of us can now share the success of the successful forex trading system used inside IvyBot.

In our upcoming review, we will talk about the features and benefits of ivybot forex system. You will then understand whether this automatic trading software is worth all the hype so far.
Since this forex automated software was not available to our review group, we could only get the backtest results and screenshots from the original beta-groups to write out a review.

http://www.forexreviewlink.com/ivy-bot/ivybot-factsheet.php A few important points on IvyBot

Let us go through the differences of IvyBot and other automatic robot.

Here is the main difference between ivybot trader and the rest of the competitors. It uses one specialized forex trading system to handle each forex currencies.

I was surprised to head that any automated trading robot vendor would come up with dedicated forex trading system to deal with each currency.
If you notice, the current automatic trading software cannot trade other currency well except EUR/USD.

The results show a poor performance when they deviate away from the main currency.

Thus ivybot trading system has implemented a new unique solution to deal with this issue. That is to have individual forex trading system to trade each currency.

Thus, the automated forex software can deal with more currencies effectively, increasing trading frequencies and more profits on the table!

IvyBot forex system Summary Outline

I was hoping to give a more conclusive statement but everything is too enclosed for me to make any neutral and informative judgement.

It sure looks great for now from our current review statements collected.

The forex robot is averaging 8 wins out of 10 trades and is capable to taking many trades and exploiting the current trend.

One thing to note is that ivybot robot uses 4 different forex trading system to deal with the 4 traded currencies. Thus 4 different expert advisors were coded for the currencies. All the parts come with a constanty lifetime free upgrades.

As of now, IvyBot forex software has passed our scam check guidelines and the vendors certainly look professional to take this forex robot up to Fapturbo level.

forexreviewlink

Active Trader
May 5, 2009
Asia
www.forexreviewlink.com
Bad News !!

Bad News......... :<

Ivybot forex software price is going up tomorrow afternoon.
If you are interested in the ivybot I would suggest purchasing before the price increase. I don't know what the price will be (I think $179 but not sure).

Again with clickbanks return policy you have 60 days so if you are on the fence you might as well save a few bucks and get it before the price increase.

P.S. Its not a marketing ploy on the price increase from Ivybot forex software they really are raising the price of the product.

Last edited:

UVaGuy2010

Active Trader
Aug 7, 2009
Virginia
Hey Guys. I was hoping you could help me. I downloaded ivy bot several days ago, followed the instructions and moved all the bots and an indicator over to metatrader, as directions state. The programs seem to be running as I get the "smiley face in the top right corner of the maps, as well as a ton of script on the left. I HAVE YET TO MAKE ONE TRADE! I'm assuming i have something programed wrong, as my spread for all the maps is 0 and others seem to be getting results. I was hoping one of you guys may be able to help me get started on this thing..

These are the problems I've had:
- When reading the pdf, I tried to adjust ivy bot to an agressive trading strategy, I changed all the parameters, but I noticed that in the pdf, i was told to insert "TP" but when I go to the robot parameters "TP" is not a setting i can choose. Is this just the take price?

- My spread is also 0 on all the maps, as i mentioned before, but in the pdf it doesn't say anything about setting this.

I'm hoping you guys may be able to help me get this bot up and running by next week! I would really appreciate any info. Thank you!

Last edited:

dvwilliams

Active Trader
Aug 4, 2009
Do you recommend Ivy Boy over Fap Turbo?

S.gif

S.gif

jasonking09

Active Trader
Aug 11, 2009
I do recommend Ivy Bot over Fap Turbo, because Ivy Boy is the best of all what we can get. Fap Turbo doesnt work much.

S.gif

S.gif

Last edited:

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
I do recommend Ivy Bot over Fap Turbo, because Ivy Boy is the best of all what we can get. Fap Turbo doesnt work much.

S.gif

S.gif

but remember fap turbo was the top rated EA a while back that hardly lost...just like megadroid and ivy bot say about themselves. ONly time will tell if they end up going down the same path.

gharo11

Active Trader
Aug 18, 2009
Made over $500 and 15% ROI within my first 2 weeks working with this thing
u.gif

I highly recommend it fellas!

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Made over $500 and 15% ROI within my first 2 weeks working with this thing
u.gif

I highly recommend it fellas!

thought you only bought it a few days ago?

"bought it a few days ago, and still testing it out. I'll let you guys know how it goes "

Two weks isn't long enough to know if it works or not.come back in 6 months of forward testing.

V

vnrao

Since the introduction of the first automated trader, the market has been swamped with these technological wonders. Now, brokers rely on them heavily. The Ivybot is one such trader. Over the years, Ivybot and other similar programs have become indispensable in foreign exchange trade.

Ivybot is a forex robot which was created by Ivy league graduates. This was how it got its name, Ivy (for Ivy league) bot (for robot). The software enables you to trade in a simple and easy way. Albeit uncomplicated to operate, it uses a sophisticated set of mathematical assumptions that will increase your chances of wins

Mike Dawson

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2010
what about the Forex Multivers and the Forex Overdrive those two are winning a lot on the Real Money Accounts Competition at www.forex-robots.com. I believe those two robots are very solid, I will give them a chance on my account.

Mike Dawson

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2010
I disagree, there are several good working robots on the net. You just have to found them. I use forex-robots.com for help finding them as their Real Money Accounts tests show which robot works and which one doesn't.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Lets put it this way I am yet to talk to a trader who trades full size contracts using robots and has survived the last 6 years and made a living from trading from it. But on the other had I know a few traders who don't use robots who have. But always happy to be proven wrong.