Improve Megadroid trading performance

Mikefx99

Active Trader
Aug 21, 2009
I have found a very good report on how to improve Megadroid trading performance which has been developed by Ben Cook at Advanced Droid Tactics. I am now making 3 times as much as the default strategy. It’s a very good report and you can buy it from here:

http://tinyurl.com/advanceddroidtactics

The basics of the new strategy is to increase trade frequency by trading more hours and at the same time decrease the risk in each and every trade.

Check the live stats posted on the site, results are really good. On first 15 days of trading the new strategy had a profit of USD 800 compared to USD 143 with Megadroid default settings. I think it is a must read for Megadroid traders.

May the pips be with you!

Mike

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
LOL I cant believe someone is trying to make money out of fellow traders by selling "settings" for a trading system. Funny old world we live in now.

Anyway if someone does spend their hard cold cash on it. www.greattradingsystems.com would be interested in a review if someone wants to submit one. Just drop us and email. But would have to be genuine trades not MT4 backtested results.