Free Forex trading signals on 9 currency pairs!

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Attention!

Sait.jpg

Portal "Forex Analytics" presents its new website, where free Forex trading signals on 9 currency pairs will be published every day until 2 am! Also you will find Forex news (online), articles on Forex, tips for beginners and much more.

Professional trader Alex Sedyshev (analyst FIBO GROUP LTD) will answer your questions. "Forex Analytics" Strategies will be useful for beginners and professionals as well.

Google Translator is inside!

Welcome: http://forexanalytics.org/

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 18/05/09

Pair EUR / USD traded in the downward price channel at the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded below the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3577), which has reduced prices in the short term.

To encourage players to increase the open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.3488, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.3528 in the case of a puncture on the basis of hours to 1.3569. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3442.

For players on the decline, I recommend the open short position in the breakdown of support at 1.3426 on the basis of the hour, and the lower limit of the downward price channel, with a view to reducing the support level at 1.3378 in the case of a puncture to 1.3342. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3463.

Given that the moving average and the location of boundaries of the technical pieces as time goes, you need to schedule time to adjust their status. I also recommend that the open positions on the basis of hours, to avoid false breakthroughs.

In the case of heavy traffic, with breakthrough technology figures, I recommend to wait for correction. That level, which was resistance to become strong support and it was near this level should be open attitude towards the puncture.

More Forex signals and charts on the site http://forexanalytics.org/

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 19/05/09

Pair EUR / USD traded in the downward price channel at the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded below the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3544), which has reduced prices in the short term.

To encourage players to increase the open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.3575, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.3611 in the case of a puncture on the basis of hours to 1.3658. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3538.

For players on the decline, I recommend the open short position in the breakdown of support at 1.3528 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3488. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3576.

Given that the moving average and the location of boundaries of the technical pieces as time goes, you need to schedule time to adjust their status. I also recommend that the open positions on the basis of hours, to avoid false breakthroughs.

In the case of heavy traffic, with breakthrough technology figures, I recommend to wait for correction. That level, which was resistance to become strong support and it was near this level should be open attitude towards the puncture.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy for EUR / USD 20/05/09

Pair EUR / USD traded in the ascending price channel in the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded above the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3564), which has to raise prices in the short term.

To encourage players to increase the open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.3622, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.3662 in the case of a puncture on the basis of hours to 1.3711. Stoploss if this strategy can be accommodated at the level of 1.3583.

For players on the decline I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.3564 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3528. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3605.

Given that the moving average and the location of the technical boundaries of figures over time is moving, you need to schedule time to adjust their status. Also I recommend the open positions on the basis of hours, to avoid false breakthrough.

In the case of heavy traffic, with breakthrough technology shapes recommend to wait for correction. That level, which was resistance to become strong support and it was near this level should be open attitude towards the puncture.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 21/05/09

Pair EUR / USD traded in the ascending price channel in the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded above the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3672), which has to raise prices in the short term.

To encourage players to increase the open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.3808, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.3880. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3751.

For players on the decline, I recommend the open short position in the breakdown of support at 1.3752 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3713. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3792.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 22/05/09

Pair EUR / USD traded in the ascending price channel in the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded above the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3784), which has to raise prices in the short term.

To encourage players to increase the open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.3954, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.4030. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3904.

For players on the decline, I recommend the open short position in the breakdown of support at 1.3873 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3808 (but I recommend to record profits in the area of 1.3830-35). Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3929.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / GBP 25/05/09

Pair EUR / GBP has formed a wedge to the time schedule. The course is located above the rolling average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 0.8794), thus contributing to the prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions following the breakdown of resistance at 0.8832 on the basis of hours, in order to improve the resistance at 0.8853 and if it is punctured by 0.8889. Stoploss with this strategy could be to place at the level of 0.8805.

I recommend to open short positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of support at 0.8794, with the aim of further reducing the support level at 0.8770. Stoploss with this strategy could be to place at the level of 0.8820.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 26/05/09

Pair EUR / USD traded in the ascending price channel in the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded below the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3995), which has reduced prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.4043, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.4103. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3984.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.3943 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3886. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3996.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 27/05/09

Pair EUR / USD traded within a narrow price range for the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded below the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3995), which has reduced prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.3995, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.4043. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3953.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.3943 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3901 in the case of a puncture to 1.3864. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3996.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 28/05/09

Pair EUR / USD traded within the price range of 1.3741-1.4043 for the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded below the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3950), which has reduced prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.3864, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.3901. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3829.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.3808 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3741. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3846.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex Signals to the North American session for FREE!

Forex227.jpg

Dear users of the site «Forex Analytics», from now on our website will be posted 20 (!) Signals forex, for free!

Yes, it is hard to believe but it is true! Now we will publish Forex Analysis Forex signals for 2 sessions: Europe and North America.

Another good news - the number of currency pairs forex increased. Now 10 of them, according to your request, added currency pair USD / JPY, so enjoy.

We hope you like our site further and will also help us!

Welcome http://forexanalytics.org/

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 01/06/09

Pair EUR / USD traded within a rising channel tsenovgo time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded above the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.4005), which has to raise prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.4158, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.4182. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.4114.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.4105 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.4073 in the case of a puncture to 1.4043. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.4143.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 02/06/09

Pair EUR / USD traded within a rising channel tsenovgo time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded above the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.4140), which has to raise prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.4188, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.4240. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.4139.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.4140 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.4105. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.4185.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 03/06/09

Pair EUR / USD traded within a rising channel tsenovgo time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded above the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.4226), which has to raise prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.4329, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.4380. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.4265.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.4266 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.4226. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.4317.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 08/06/09

Pair EUR / USD traded in the downward price channel at the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded below the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.4135), which has reduced prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.4027, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.4073. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3975.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.3935 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3904. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3965.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 11/06/09

Pair EUR / USD traded within the range of 1.3808-1.4141 for the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded above the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.4024), which has to raise prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.4056, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.4097 in the case of a puncture on the basis of hours to resistance at 1.4164. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.4005.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.3991 on the basis of hours, with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3931. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.4042.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - intraday strategy to GBP / USD 16/06/09

Pair GBP / USD traded in the downward price channel at the time schedule. The course is located below the moving average speriodom 55 hour shift at the level of 1.6416, which helps reduce prices.

I recommend to open long positions of position after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.6319, with the aim of improving the resistance to 1.6359 in the case of a puncture on the basis of hours to 1.6416. Stoploss with this strategy could be to place at the level of 1.6272.

I recommend to open short positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of support at 1.6257, with a view to reducing the support level at 1.6212 in the case of a puncture to 1.6172. Stoploss with this strategy could be to place at the level of 1.6307.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
The North American session

Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / USD 22/06/09

Pair EUR / USD traded within the range of 1.3757-1.4009 for the time schedule. It shows that the rate of EUR / USD traded below the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (the level of 1.3937), which has reduced prices in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 1.3887, with the aim of improving the resistance at 1.3924 in the case of a puncture on the basis of his hours to 1.3947. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3848.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 1.3849 on the basis of hours (at the time of publication of the article), with the aim of reducing the support level at 1.3811 in the case of a puncture on the basis of hours to 1.3786. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.3888.

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
The North American session

Forex signals - intraday strategy on EUR / JPY 29/06/09

Pair EUR / JPY is traded on the time schedule within the range of 131.60-135.35. It shows that the rate of EUR / JPY trading below the moving average with a period of 55 hours on the schedule (level 134.35), which in general is to reduce the rate in the short term.

I recommend to open long positions after a puncture on the basis of hours of resistance at 134.35, with the aim of improving the resistance at 134.99 and in the event of a puncture on the basis of hours to 135.35. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at 133.82.

I recommend to open short positions in the breakdown of support at 133.64, on the basis of hours in order to reduce the level of support at 133.16 in the case of a puncture on the basis of hours to 132.58. Stoploss if this strategy can be placed at the level of 133.14.

The rest of the signals and the graphics on the site Forex Analytics: http://forexanalytics.org/

tyler

Active Trader
May 14, 2009
Forex signals - an intraday strategy on GBP / USD 07/12/09

Pair GBP / USD is trading within the range 1.5734-1.7044 on the hourly chart. The course is located below the moving average speriodom 55 on the hourly chart, the level of 1.6561, which helps reduce the price.

I recommend to open long positions in the position after the breakdown of the results of hours of resistance at 1.6371 in order to increase the resistance 1.6413 and if it is the breakdown on the basis of hours to 1.6444. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.6309.

I recommend to open short positions after the breakdown on the basis of hours of support at 1.6335 to reduce the level of support at 1.6302 and if it is the breakdown of 1.6266. StopLoss when this strategy can be placed at the level of 1.6393.

Given that the moving average and the location of boundaries of technical figures over time, moves to an hourly chart to adjust their status. I also recommend to open positions up to an hour to avoid false breakouts.

In the case of a strong movement in the breakout technical figures, I would recommend to wait for the correction. The level, which was the resistance should be a strong support and it was near this level should be open attitude towards breakdown.

More Forex Signals here: http://forexanalytics.org/blog/