Price Alert

PML

Active Trader
Sep 27, 2010
Hi Enivid

I wonder if it is possible to make some changes to this indicator for me please

1 - Indicator looks at daily open price

2 - You can enter a pip value for (sound when price goes above or below)

3 - When you click ok the green and red lines move to this amount (example - you enter 100 pips in value, the lines move 100 pips above and below the open price.

4 - When the alert displays it shows which pair the alert is on.

5 - I am using mt4 and 5 digit broker

Thank you
PML

raffich

Trader
Oct 18, 2011
Hello Enivid

I like this Indi and use it a lot!
But i would like to move the price-line in the chart. Possible but the price dont change action in the background.... the sound alert starts then where i tiped in the price at the beginning...
hope you understand my swiss-english :)
many thanks!

Last edited:

raffich

Trader
Oct 18, 2011
hi Enivid

i've found one (futurespec) from forexfactory.com and he changed something in the code... so now the lines can be moved and the alert comes at the new price!
coool :)
here is the new indi!
regards raffi

Attachments

• PriceAlert.mq4
    4.7 KB · Views: 196

Ronald1956

Trader
Dec 7, 2011
Price Alert Indicator

Hello,
I am a beginner in Forex and I installed the price alert indicator but there is nothing happening on my charts. I think I have to do something more than just install it? Does somebody can help me out with this.
Thanks Ronald.

Ronald1956

Trader
Dec 7, 2011
Hello Enivid, Thank you very much for your help. I've got it now, when I put in the parameters the indicator is automatically giving the lines and then I can drag them.
Thanks again and good trading, Ronald.

edlogic

Trader
Apr 4, 2013
I was searching for a price alert ea that would tell me if the price moves more than a specified amount during a specified time period and I found this ea that sets indicators for above below and at price .

I think I can modify this indicator to use drag and drop from the indicator list so that you would have 3 different indicators the above below and at indicator .

you could drag the one you want and drop it on the chart at the price that you want .

if there is anyone that is interested then let me know i will see about doing it and give the code to the one who started this thread

i have created drag and drop orders that let you drop limit and stop orders above or below the market price - i guess i could put that script on this forum .

josef123456

Trader
Apr 27, 2013
hello
i am new here and i wanted to use pricealert 1.01 to visible alerts in MT5.
i can place the settings but no line appears. can you help me please?

thank you josef

edlogic

Trader
Apr 4, 2013
You can attach the source code file (.mq4) to the post here.

Note: The indicator does not appear until the next server tick .

Ok I made the mod and currently if you drop the ea above the current price then it will be an alert for when price goes above and if you drop below the price then it is alert for when price goes below . You don't need to enter values into the properties unless you want more than one alert .

If you already have an ea on the chart when you drop the second one - the first one will go by by .

If you want an alert for when price is exactly or if you want more than one alert - then enter the values into the properties dialog .

I wonder if there is a way for a second run of an ea to be detected by the first one and the first one use the drop location to set an additional alert ?

Edit: I decided to add another ea - DropPriceExactly - this one sets the drop price to the alert when price is exactly.

Same operation - if you use it and you want more than one alert - you have to set the other alert values in the options.

Attachments

• DropPriceAlert.mq4
    5.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DropPriceAlertExactly.mq4
    5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

c_k2

Trader
Sep 29, 2013
Note: The indicator does not appear until the next server tick .

Hi, edlogic, it would be great if price alert indicator repeated alert every 10 seconds until the line is moved out of the area where it sounds.

Now it sounds only once and is switched off then.

Last edited:

blott

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Hi,
I am looking for an alert that will sound when price closes above or below a set value, not just pokes through then retreats.

Is there such a beastie available?

Thanks,

Mike

MoRTiZz3

Trader
Mar 6, 2015
Did you set any of the price level input parameters to non-zero levels?

Hello I actually need help because I've uploaded it to Metatrader 5's Indicator Folder and it still hasn't appeared itself as an option to pick

How can I fix this?