Murrey Math Line X

Deviad

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2009
Hello Invid,
does your indicator inclue a so called "best fit algorithm"
Can it be used also in intraday? I don't have Metatrader so I should get it somehow. I just need something that works exactly like the original Murray Math but costs much less. I use Ensign Windows.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello Invid,
does your indicator inclue a so called "best fit algorithm"
Can it be used also in intraday? I don't have Metatrader so I should get it somehow. I just need something that works exactly like the original Murray Math but costs much less. I use Ensign Windows.
I don't know what is "best fit algorithm". The indicator just displays the support and resistance levels by Murrey Math rules in a given timeframe.
It's easy to get MetaTrader platform. You can download it for free from http://www.metaquotes.net/.

akram801

Trader
May 28, 2011
murrey math lines... when it redraw ??

hi guys ...

i need to know when the murrey math be closed to redow its lines

akram801

Trader
May 28, 2011
You don't need to close it. It will redraw once a new candle opens.

thanks Enivid ...
so i need alert when this indicator redraw its lines
and what i can do if i has an order opened and the lines redraw ?
and what is the best pairs and frame for this indicator ?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
To get an alert, just insert these two lines right after the 354th line of the Murrey_Math_Line_X.mq4:
MQL5:
   Alert("New lines were drawn");
   PlaySound("alert.wav");

If the lines redraw while you have an order open, then you can simply adjust or close the order according to your strategy.

It can work with any timeframe and currency pair. You can adapt it to your trading style instead of adapting your trading style to it.

Last edited:

akram801

Trader
May 28, 2011
sorry But i have one that work on all frames without change the time frame from the setting

can you add alert code to it.

do you use this indicator for along time ... what its result ? is it good ?
my balance close to be zero ... is it help me ?

in your opinion what do you think is the most indicator that can help me and doesn't redraw ?

sorry ... but i Greed in your help :)

Attachments

• Murrey Lines.mq4
    7.1 KB · Views: 80

sunmetal

Active Trader
Feb 26, 2012
hi,I want to use murray math lines x indicator. I use 1H timeframe and I want to know if I have to adjust the MM period 1440 by default ,with 60? or should I leave it as it is,no matter the timeframe!thanks

cesande

Trader
Apr 10, 2013
I know this is an old thread but I have to ask.
Is there any way that alerts can be added for when price hits the lines drawn by Murrey_Math_x ?
This would be a huge help and even better if I could set different alert files for each level.
Lastly one would need to be able to set the alert based on direction, meaning if price is coming up to a 8/8 line I want to be alerted but maybe not when price is coming from +1/8 down towards 8/8.
Thoughts?

cesande

Trader
Apr 10, 2013
Thanks, I am indeed using for scalping and wishing for alerts on 0,2,6,8 lines if at all possible.
More interested in reversal trading so alerts when price heading into the line vs coming back on a retrace.
With the dynamic redraw of the lines auto alerts would be perfect but I can understand if this is a difficult request.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
It is indeed a non-trivial task, as MT4 does not allow direct interaction between its Alert mechanism and indicator's code. It is easy to code alerts for indicators that show some static change (like an arrow appearing on chart), but it is hard to define "a price crossing horizontal line on chart" condition.

er bi

Sep 22, 2016
Hello, guys.
I've installed Murrey math lines x indicator on MT4, but I can't see the lines 2/P, 3/8P, 4/8P, 5/8P, 6/8P, 7/8P.
And, the lines 07P and 1/P are too distant to be credible.
What can I do in order to set the indicator to the best?
If you want, please, answer to erminiobiandolino@libero.it.

Thank you so much.