E-Book Review: 3D Trading by Ruben Topaz
If you are still looking for a comprehensive Forex trading strategy, you might find what you seek in the newest book by Ruben Topaz. Although it can be seen as a mere introductory guide and an attempt to sell the author's webinar dedicated to the same trading system, the
- Basic strategy. It is an overview of the entry/exit system.
- Elliott Wave & pattern analysis. Talks about Elliott Wave theory and various Elliott Wave patterns.
- Price and time projection. Will teach you some
Fibonacci-basedtechniques for price and time measuring.
- SQ9 — Gann. A brief introduction to Gann's "Square of 9" theory.
- Williams' Percentage Range. The chapter offers information on how to use W%R indicator in the author's trading system.
- MACD. Will explain you the basics of divergences between MACD readings and the actual price movement.
- Money management. Some very general and
well-knownto experienced traders information on position sizing.
- Two halves strategy. Offers a rather dangerous, in our opinion, position management technique.
- Putting it all together. The name of the chapters says it all — previously described pieces are taken together to form a working Forex strategy.
You can download this
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions regarding this