23 reviews of MRC Markets are presented here. All reviews represent only their author's opinion, which is not necessarily based on the real facts.
This is my first ever broker review, moreover this MRC broker is my fist one, I'm new to Forex trading. Sorry I have nothing to copmare with MRC, but my first impression about that broker is positive. They have opened my first, new account within minutes, I've put money ($100) to my accout also very fast(this is due to the fact that I used MoenyBookers), so for now no problem found. The good thing is that I was lucky and few first trades was very succesfull, I've doubled my account in first 4 days, unfortunately later I've lost some money but still I'm +50% ! During all those trades the order execution was fast and relible, no delays happened while opening/closing all orders, everything seems fine with that broker. I'll keep you updated .
I trade with the company for more than 2 years. No serious complains. I like their servises, managers are friendly and allways try to help (recently had a chat with Mark and he made a good impression. Very polite and responsive man.)
I have ecn acc there are no requotes! But the min depo is 1000 usd ((( but I like the ecn system.
Hi guys !
I can't say something valuable about MRC's international branches, but at least here in russia their branch works well. I've trading with them for lat 1.5 years and no major problem arised durign that time. They had few glitches during that period but they were quite minor and did not affected trading(they had their website down couple of times for day or so). The thing is that forex broker competition here in russia is really strong, there are dozens of brokers, so no broker can be just "poor one", they have no chance to survive with poor service or poor trading conditions due to tought competition, so I repeat that at least local russian branch of MRC works well, "trading"/"spreads"/"money withdraw" is same as for their mejor competitors. Have a good trades and good trends ! Vlad.
I am using mRC ECN platform. Comission is very low.
I trade on MRC standard and ECN platform. They also offer binary option. Also they have support team in mumbai and they speak Hindi. Account opening process is also online quick and easy.
I am using MRC platform and it's good. MRC allow scalping also.
good trading platform and support team. Good execution and lower spread.
more negative review...
1. I received an email response again from MRC Markets claiming MRC Markets cannot support my order and hence canceled all my 9000USD due to low liquidity. How can MRC Markets be able to leverage up 1:200 or more if MRC Markets have low liquidity. It doesn't make sense.
2. MRC Markets has 2 branches in US, one in Chicago and one in New York. Both are not accessible by phone. The telephone number re-directs to Vienna operator. Curiously, I called to the management company who manages the address specified by MRC Markets on the Chicago address, nobody in the management company knows the company MRC Markets.
3. I called the MRC Markets to request a visit to the Chicago branch. Denied. They claimed it is a research branch. ....if MRC Markets has low liquidity, low credit, low funding, how the hell do they even want a research branch if it really exist!
4. MRC Markets spread is really high for other currencies, so you are better off with only a few options.
5. MRC Markets execution is extremely slow, moreover when the price spike drop to lets say 2% suddenly and back up (an anomaly) you will be book below price, hence losing 2% period. Called the Dealing department, not reachable!
I still have more.....
MRC Markets is a scam. How can I put it? I have plenty.....
1. Trade execution is very slow and you will not get the price that you wanted.
2. I scalper traded on USDINR on June 27, and all my +$9000 profit are erased due to "wrong prices" as explained by their dealing department. This is bullshit because I traded the same thing on other trading platform, the so call "wrong prices" is actually the "correct prices". They never replied with the valid reasons.
3. On the same day of June 27, I carried our a short position on USDINR and hold (even till now), and if MRC Market erased all my profit due to "wrong prices", why then are they still letting me keep the current short position? Something is wrong.
4. Mrc Market took off some money every time you hold your position till the next day. Sometimes a lot. This is also another scam since they declared that they charge to keep the 2nd day. Yes, another reason to nibble their way into our pockets.
5. ....... I will post it tomorrow!
I trade on their standard acc for about a year and I'm very happy because my previous broker was a scam. I can withdraw money from my trading account to my card very fast. If it is not the best broker it must be one of them! Their support is quiet friendly so I can ask them any time I want. If you don't know to believe them or not just try with little amount.
Also I wanted to ask If someone had tried their ecn accounts how are they?
I used money booker to deposit funds and after that i had to wait 30 days! But it is the rule described on a website.
Next time i used bank wire and have already withdrawn 4 times using bank wire and 2 times to my VISA card. No delays! Dunno why you are so unlucky muchachos. lol
I like the spreads most of all, cause I trade majors with 0,5 pips. Going to try trading with them via ECN system - have read lots of advantages about this system.
Are there any feedbacks from the traders already used ECN system? They will be really appreciated!
ur profit eating broker when u deals with them instead of its ECN facility.
MRC is freezing their platform regular over minutes, when it comes to an outbreak, or if you trade the news, so no spike for you. You can test it already on the demo account. No statement from them about that. Its like someone is sitting there and freeze it. DONT TAKE THAT BROKER. I closed my account with them.
Never again! In may 2011 they had a promotion, 40% they gave you to your money in the MRC trading account. I got it. But later i have done a smaller withdrawal to my bankaccount after trading a lot of pips. I could not believe it. They put out directly the +40% and canceled it with some false excusions! I could not believe it. They are thiefs!
Anyway you never can close a good trade in a win cause there platform is so slippery, and always their system ask you 10 times for a more worse prize for to close the trade, of cause till you are in a loose!
In all i can say they are SCAM! I closed my account by MRC Markets, they will not see me again!
They don't transfer my withdrawal yet.....even I have to waiting a month..what the he'll you recommended this broker