Quite a big update in the Forex brokers today. No new companies listed, but there are few changes and one nice feature added to the whole broker rating system. After including the lists of currency pairs for 25 brokers more, I am pleased to announce a possibility to search brokers by currency pairs. It is now available in the Accounts section of the advanced search form. With its help, you can easily find brokers that offer trading in AUD/TRY, for example.
Here is the list of other changes for this update:
- Iceberg Brokers‘ minimum deposit moved down from $50,000 to $3,000.
- United World Capital now offers demo for MirrorTrader platform.
- Some big changes to PFD accounts.
- Corrected spread size on Gold (ECN) account of Forex Broker Inc.
- EXNESS is now regulated by CySEC.
- Harbour FX was delisted due to
- ProCFD, 3TG FX and Infin Markets now have links to their contracts specification pages.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.