Only one new broker was listed on EarnForex.com during the week that ends.
Blackwell Group — a company that is regulated in both Cyprus and New Zealand. It is a broker with MetaTrader 4 as the only available trading platform. They provide four different account types with both fixed and variable spreads, and maximum leverage between 1:100 and 1:200. They also have strong emphasis on
Additionally, we executed some other important updates to brokers’ listings:
- 36 new brokers have got their currency pairs listed.
- AL Trade now offers trader support in Russian; offers
Muslim-friendlyaccounts; allows scalping and has oil available for trading. Also, spreads were lowered.
- IFC Markets no longer offers 0.0001 minimum position size on its Beginner accounts. Offers support in Persian, Hindi and Urdu; has affiliate program, bonuses, free educational materials, and applies interest rate on funds. Metals are now available for trading.
- TradeView Forex is now regulated by Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
- GFT Forex introduced several currency pairs with Chinese yuan.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.