Although no new brokers were listed on our site this week, the following updates were applied to the existing listings:
- Tadawul FX has completed rebranding to Liquid Markets. New website is available only in English.
- 3TG FX now accepts Liberty Reserve, offers support via live chat (instead of Skype), requires minimum deposit of $100 (instead of $500), and is regulated by FSP (New Zealand).
- FxGlory opens office in Georgia (country, not US state), does not offer user support in Armenian and requires $1,000 deposit to provide free Forex VPS.
- IG Markets now has a Chinese version of the website.
- FXCM Micro now has a Russian website.
- AForex — a rather popular Russian broker — launched an
English-languagewebsite, opening its doors to international FX traders.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.