One new broker has been added this week: ZlatFX — an unregulated Russian Forex company with offices in Hong Kong and Russian Federation. They offer only MetaTrader 4 accounts but have variety of them — from as low as $100 for
Other brokers have got updated during the week:
- Plus500 description page now features a full list of their currency trading instruments, including BTC/USD.
- Iceberg Brokers listing disabled due to their website’s unavailability.
- MasterForex introduced an interest rate on the trading account’s free margin. Now offers customer support in Slovak, Hebrew and Hindi too.
- Added full list of currency pairs offered by Goldstein Brokers.
- LiteForex now offers trading in world indexes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.