One new broker was added today to the listings — Forex Broker Inc.. A rich imagination of the company founders can be read in its name ;-). Other than its name, this new broker is notable for being a Belize offshore entity without regulation. With $5 you will be able to start trading with them on a simple or ECN account — all through MetaTrader 4 platform.
Some updates has affected other listed brokers:
- ECN Alpha Limited is no longer operating with retail FX traders.
- Corrected link to the websites of Trading Point, GKFX, Larson & Holz IT.
- Added Romanian and Slovak languages to the list of website languages for 3TG FX.
- Removed MT4 (Xogee) from the list of trading platforms supported by RoboForex.
- MT5 platform is now supported by 4XP.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.