No new brokers this week but quite a few updates in the existing listings:
- Trading Point is renaming to XEMarkets.
- FX Solutions and RTFX now offer
- Minimum deposit increased from $10 to $50 on some account types of LiteForex. Maximum leverage is increased there. All account types offer oil for trading. No longer supports Chinese website version.
- Alpari is now available only in Russian and English.
- Saxo Bank‘s description now features Russian and Chinese site versions.
- MFFX‘s page has now a link to Chinese website.
- ICM Capital offers Spanish and Arabic versions of its website.
- DF Markets is now listed with Russian, Spanish, French and German website languages.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.