Python Trading Bots Development

Challenger

Trader
Aug 10, 2022
If you've got a trading strategy and would like to automate it, I can help you with that.

I can create everything from a simple robot to a Machine Learning algorithm that will be able to retrain itself without any intervention on your part based on a predefined schedule or a particular set of triggers.

Endless number of all sorts of indicators is already in stock, always open to develop custom indicators (detailed description/formulas are required).

The bot comes with a backtesting system build by me that can guarantee a 99.9% accuracy of the results (order closing options include manual exit by the bot after the current bar is closed (if we reached TP/SL or met a condition), TP/SL on your broker's side, ATR trailing, trailing SL etc.)

To make development and backtesting simpler the bot is equipped with a fast plotting engine for market data, indicators, changes in balance.

The current version is working in symbiosis with a MetaTrader 5 terminal to get reliable market data for backtesting and perform real-world trades (the terminal is identified automatically by the system, if you have multiple terminals installed the path to the right one can be specified in the settings).

Backtesting and trading can be performed simultaneously on any number of instruments.

Filtering can be performed using indicators from multiple timeframes.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss your bot ideas feel free to contact me.

Screenshot (368).png

Screenshot (373).png

monnaky

Trader
Mar 12, 2024
If you've got a trading strategy and would like to automate it, I can help you with that.

I can create everything from a simple robot to a Machine Learning algorithm that will be able to retrain itself without any intervention on your part based on a predefined schedule or a particular set of triggers.

Endless number of all sorts of indicators is already in stock, always open to develop custom indicators (detailed description/formulas are required).

The bot comes with a backtesting system build by me that can guarantee a 99.9% accuracy of the results (order closing options include manual exit by the bot after the current bar is closed (if we reached TP/SL or met a condition), TP/SL on your broker's side, ATR trailing, trailing SL etc.)

To make development and backtesting simpler the bot is equipped with a fast plotting engine for market data, indicators, changes in balance.

The current version is working in symbiosis with a MetaTrader 5 terminal to get reliable market data for backtesting and perform real-world trades (the terminal is identified automatically by the system, if you have multiple terminals installed the path to the right one can be specified in the settings).

Backtesting and trading can be performed simultaneously on any number of instruments.

Filtering can be performed using indicators from multiple timeframes.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss your bot ideas feel free to contact me.

View attachment 22297

View attachment 22298
Wow, this very interesting,

I have a trading strategy that i will really want to convert into a trading BOT, please i need your help