Aswani19

Trader
Jan 17, 2022
@TheGMan That's because Recommended position size is just that. The actual position size was set to 1. If you click on the recommended position size, it will move to the actual position size and then the trade will open with that position size.
Can the recommended position size automatically replace the actual position size so that there wouldn't be any need to replace manually by clicking

• 👍
Reactions: ssstech2009

yoovie

Trader
Feb 9, 2022
Hi, I want to report some bugs/issues with the One-Click Trade Pro latest version (v1.05) on MT4:

1. If I input "0.6" in lots size textfield, it will show "0.6000000000000001" (see the image below)

earnforex1.png

2. If both Symbol Changer Profit Display v5.1 indicator and One-Click Trade Pro are on the chart, and then if I try to switch to another currency chart with the Symbol Change indicator, there will be a big lag on the MT4 for a moment, then the One-Click Trade Pro will become hidden from the chart.

3. If I load the One-Click Trade Pro with "Default Lot Size" set to "0.01" and "Default increment/decrement size" set to "0.01" on the indices chart (e.g. US500), annoying pop-up message "Lot Size must be between 0.1 and 12500" and "Lot Step must be between 0.1 and 12500" will show. This also happens when switching the timeframe.

I guess this is because the minimum lots size on US500 is 0.1 so the pop-up message shows up. This can be annoying for someone who trades both currencies and indices. I suggest to remove the pop-up message and instead adjust the Lot Size and Lot Step textfield value automatically to the minimum supported value on the chart whenever One-Click Trade Pro is loaded with the invalid Lot Size/Step settings. So if the "Default Lot Size" setting is set to "0.01", then the Lot Size textfield should be automatically set to "0.1" when One-Click Trade Pro is loaded on chart like US500.

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

yoovie

Trader
Feb 9, 2022
@Enivid Not sure if you still watch this thread, but for issue #2, I found a workaround. In the OnDeinit function, add this code: "if (reason == REASON_CHARTCHANGE) return;", so it becomes like this:

void OnDeinit(const int reason) { if (reason == REASON_CHARTCHANGE) return; CleanChart(); }

I don't know what exactly happened, but from my finding, the lag issue is coming from the "CleanChart()" function call. So by adding that code, the EA won't call the function when the chart is changed by the symbol changer indicator.

vaughn

Sep 28, 2021
Hi, I downloaded version that only show magic number from mql5
can you share it here ? because I got problem connecting to mql5 so sometimes I cant load it

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

vaughn

Sep 28, 2021

Daccer

Jun 15, 2022
I don't seem to be able to get the feature to work which "Default Price used for Buy Pending" makes the Bid Price rather than the Ask Price to be the entry point. When I want to enter at a price, I don't think about the spread and would like to enter when price hits that level, not when the Ask price hits that price. Thank you.

1655295378687.png

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I don't seem to be able to get the feature to work which "Default Price used for Buy Pending" makes the Bid Price rather than the Ask Price to be the entry point. When I want to enter at a price, I don't think about the spread and would like to enter when price hits that level, not when the Ask price hits that price. Thank you.

View attachment 21866
What that feature does is that it will use the Bid price for buy orders when calculating the entry price. So, for example is the current quote is 1.0950/1.0952, it will use 1.0950 to subtract the difference and place your pending limit buy. The actual execution price will still be the Ask (at the time of the execution) because pending buy orders get executed at Ask by the trading server.

• 👍
Reactions: Daccer

xinba

Trader
Jul 31, 2022
在这里一式交易顾问专家关闭。EA免费提供了一个可以打开的工具,可以方便地使用、管理工具盘讨论这个按钮,然后就可以进行交易和交易。任何问题。
这个一键贸易式专业顾问不能是使用吗?谢谢

一键式贸易专业顾问专家 这个我需要一个中文版的,编辑的时候说“GetLastErrorText”-未定义函数

Google Translate:

Can't this one-click trade professional advisor be used? thanks

One-click trade professional consultant expert This I need a Chinese version, when editing, it said "GetLastErrorText"-undefined function

Attachments

• 微信截图_20220731182436.png
    微信截图_20220731182436.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 微信截图_20220731182500.png
    微信截图_20220731182500.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
这个一键贸易式专业顾问不能是使用吗?谢谢

一键式贸易专业顾问专家 这个我需要一个中文版的,编辑的时候说“GetLastErrorText”-未定义函数

Google Translate:

Can't this one-click trade professional advisor be used? thanks

One-click trade professional consultant expert This I need a Chinese version, when editing, it said "GetLastErrorText"-undefined function
Moderation note: Please use Google Translate (or something similar) if you want post in this thread. It's an English forum. If you do not want to translate, please post in our Chinese subforum.

GetLastErrorText() is defined in MQLTA ErrorHandling.mqh, which is bundled with the main source file (MQLTA MT4 One-Click Trade Pro.mq4). Please make sure you copied all the folders from the archive that you downloaded to your MQL4 folder.

IvanLones

Sep 12, 2022
Enivid, good afternoon.
Thank you so much for releasing this fantastic tool for free.

Is it possible to add a function that allows you to change the "Magic Number" of a position that was already open before adding One Click Pro to the chart?
Post automatically merged:

Enivid, good afternoon.
Thank you so much for releasing this fantastic tool for free.

Is it possible to add a function that allows you to change the "Magic Number" of a position that was already open before adding One Click Pro to the chart?