HIGH FREQUENCY ALGORITHM SYSTEM - LOOKING FOR INVESTORS

HFTALGO

Trader
Mar 11, 2022
Hello Every One,

I'm an experienced trader with 12 years experience in FOREX trading, the last tow years I spent them in optimizing arbitrage trading software.

currently I'm looking for investors whom looking for professional traders to manage there accounts I run 3 trading strategies all of them is targeting to minimize the risk as much as possible by depending on quantitive methods which is :

1- Statistical arbitrage strategy - Statistical Arbitrage based on the correlation between instruments with historically strong correlation. For example, WTI and Brent, DE30 and F40, Amazon and Apple... Users can pre-define the period for correlation (number of bars for analysis) determination, timeframe, and level for strong correlation. Software sells strong instruments and buys weak instruments when the correlation between them weakens or diverges beyond a pre-defined level. Once mean reversion (or by opposite signal -pre-defined) occurs, the locked position created by the two orders: buy and sell, should generally be in profit. Statistical arbitrage sometimes knows as convergence or pairs trading.

2-Triangular arbitrage strategy - Triangular arbitrage results from a discrepancy between three foreign currencies, For example, between EURUSD, GBPUSD, and EURGBP, which occurs when the currency's exchange rates do not exactly match up

3- Hedge arbitrage strategy - is a high-frequency trading strategy based on latency difference and liquidity providers quote difference between two or more brokers. When software found the difference, it will open a buy order on the broker with a smaller price and sell order, at the same order size, on the broker with the higher price and wait for the opposite arbitrage situation to close the hedged position.

As seen above all the strategies with logic have very low risk.
IF ANY ONE INTERESTED IN FUND MANAGEMNT PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY WHATSAPP NUMBER : 00971528999140 - OR CONTACT ME HERE.

Thanks